adbe long

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heilbronner, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Hi Don,

so adbe trade is done. Let's move to the next trades. Take a look at UTSI and JCOM, those stocks provide lots of opportunities.

Good luck.

#11     Jul 8, 2003
  2. Donkell

Donkell

In the above statement I meant to say since it didn't move with the rest to tech.

#12     Jul 8, 2003
  3. Donkell

Donkell

heilbronner
    so adbe trade is done. Let's move to the next trades. Take a look at UTSI and JCOM, those stocks provide lots of opportunities.

Good luck.

I guess I should have followed your suggestion in JCOM or UTSI both did okay yesterday.
    I bought a few thousand shares of MCDTA right at the end Wed avg price 13.49.
    I was lucky for a few mins, before 7 it jumped up to 14 and I dumped all of it for an avg price of +.35 Then instead of shorting the darn thing I set and watch it dropped all the way down to the low 13's.
    With this market lately I it's hard for me to tell what's going on.
    I guess I will pick up a bit more of MCDTA if it drops again today. JCOM gapped up Thurs. and then fell towards the end UTSI did okay Wed but spent Thurs falling back to below Tues' price.

Where are you?

#13     Jul 11, 2003
  4. Hi Donkell,

here I am. Yes, Mcdta was a nice short opportunity, sorry for you. IMHO gap@ $ 11 will be closed.

I had some put options on Yhoo before Earnings came out, but unfortunately not enough to make a killing. Just enough to pay for lunch.

Utsi, Jcom still hot.

Will be a buyer in BP if it drops to $38-39 area. But BP is not a momentum play, it is a slow mover with moderate risk and handsome opportunities.

Anyway,

nice weekend:p

#14     Jul 11, 2003