Adam Carolla On Arizona's immigration law, Great Video!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Max E. Pad, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Great discussion, where Adam Carolla describes just how irrational the Left is over States trying to enforce immigration laws. I can see why the left hates him, he is simlpy far to rational for them. The beginning is hilarious. :D

"If Anne Frank had to choose between Scottsdale, and the Netherlands what do you think.... coin toss?" LOL......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xwf70SQRq8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VOeeLIAciz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. No I hated him before I even knew his politics. He is obnoxious, infantile, misogynistic and worst of all, terribly unfunny. Plus I can't stand his voice. It's like on permanent whine setting.

3. I cant help but notice the fact that once again, you cant seem to tell us where Carolla is wrong.....

4. I didn't say he was wrong, just obnoxious. I can't listen to him.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

Yeah cold harsh reality is a bitch isn't it?

6. I never heard this guy before ET. Just another angry guy, pissin in the wind:D

7. Reiterating why I've had him ON IGNORE for oh, so long.

8. Brass

Brass

What? Funny? Neither can I.

9. Carrola is just trying to make himself a niche market, the Howard Stern approach. Just that he is not a naturally funny guy, so he is going to just say things to try to ignite one side against the other. If you can't please a lot of people, then piss off a bunch to satisfy the few. Nothing to get all excited about, nothing new.

c

10. Brass

Brass

I think that's it. I guess he figured any attention is better than none at all. After all, why else would he, or anyone else for that matter, go on Trump's show?

#10     Mar 15, 2012