Adam Carolla On Arizona's immigration law, Great Video!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Great discussion, where Adam Carolla describes just how irrational the Left is over States trying to enforce immigration laws. I can see why the left hates him, he is simlpy far to rational for them. The beginning is hilarious. :D

"If Anne Frank had to choose between Scottsdale, and the Netherlands what do you think.... coin toss?" LOL......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xwf70SQRq8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VOeeLIAciz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. No I hated him before I even knew his politics. He is obnoxious, infantile, misogynistic and worst of all, terribly unfunny. Plus I can't stand his voice. It's like on permanent whine setting.

3. Max E.

Max E.

I cant help but notice the fact that once again, you cant seem to tell us where Carolla is wrong.....

4. I didn't say he was wrong, just obnoxious. I can't listen to him.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

Yeah cold harsh reality is a bitch isn't it?

6. I never heard this guy before ET. Just another angry guy, pissin in the wind:D

7. Reiterating why I've had him ON IGNORE for oh, so long.

8. Brass

Brass

What? Funny? Neither can I.

9. Carrola is just trying to make himself a niche market, the Howard Stern approach. Just that he is not a naturally funny guy, so he is going to just say things to try to ignite one side against the other. If you can't please a lot of people, then piss off a bunch to satisfy the few. Nothing to get all excited about, nothing new.

c

10. Brass

Brass

I think that's it. I guess he figured any attention is better than none at all. After all, why else would he, or anyone else for that matter, go on Trump's show?

#10     Mar 15, 2012