Actually this week, now....

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Oct 7, 2008.

1. (Last new thread spam, pertaining to this trip anyway, LOL).

Austin is tomorrow night Oct 8

Tampa is Thursday.. Oct 9

Ft. Lauderdale Monday the 13th......

Just check the other thread for details...sorry for the multiple posts, but I got a call asking about more events "next" week....

Don

2. spam, this guys 401k has likely taken a big haircut.

3. Or helping the disenfranchised traders from firms that have not stayed as strong as we have...and helping those who have an interest in a career where they have to become licensed professionals....but mostly just meeting with my traders and others to have some dinner and drinks. I happen to enjoy it, and wish you could join us at some point. You won't see any $100K per week infomercials done by us, just having some fun.

Back in the 1990's, our partner, Eddie Franco, took the role of "ambassador" - he met with the Traders, Clearing Firms, the Exchanges, and others within the industry....to share ideas, chat about the global state of traders overall etc. Well, after he left, I sort of assumed that role, but have been so busy (and my health hasn't been the best) that I hadn't traveled as much as I should have. I'm feeling better, take the wife along, and am enjoying my little "meet and greets."

Did 3 in SoCal. one each in Chicago, NY and Boston, and going to Austin, Tampa, and Ft. Lauderdale. Hoping to hit NoCal very soon.

I always appreciate "skepticism" but those who know me pretty well generally appreciate the efforts.

All the best,

Don

4. LOL, no 401K, and this year is turning out to be one of our best.. so many traders coming from firms that have had "problems" (which I don't relish, but everyone needs a place to trade I guess).... Some of our best month's for the traders, as seen by some posters here....

Don