Actual video to the wikileaks story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Barthvader, how can the man want to shoot the person is laying on the ground and can not walk? They look from the helicopter (protected, high up, with guns) to the one man on the ground, with pain, can not walk, and want to kill him? That is not kill or be killed.
    You think if this same man is of the ground, and look in the eyes of that man, he still want to kill him? You think that?

#21     Apr 6, 2010
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Jeez, people say "psychopath in the military" like it's a bad thing... it's better than "psychopath in my workplace", or " psychopath in the mall where my wife shops"... why don't people reason these things out is beyond me...

#22     Apr 6, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

I am not even one of these conspiracy theory people. However this thread was started, an hour and a half ago, and i challenge anyone to actually find a link to this video on the internet now, this type of government control is downright scary.

#23     Apr 6, 2010
  4. It is a bad thing. Those pychopaths are still in someones workplace, just not yours and they are at someones mall where their wife shops, just not yours. The only difference is that instead of these psychopaths that would be in your mall with a single shotgun and 9mm, these psychopaths have helicoptors, machine guns and missles, not to mention instead of just being one in the mall, there are 1000s of them working together as a team. Yeah...sounds good for you that they are not here...bad for the other guy who is over there.

I also find it odd that we say Iraq is ruling itself and its not a conquered country that we own, yet we seem to make the rules about what we can and cant do over there. I also find it odd that a country that believes in the right to bear arms will shoot at people that they think are armed. I mean...in the army you swear an oath to the constitution, yet you dont believe in it for non-americans? I mean, they believe in it enough that they want people to have freedom of speech,freedom of religion, freedom of the press, ect. They want every amendment to the constitution for all the people of the world EXCEPT the right to bear arms. That is a captial offense, punishable by death. Being within 100 yards of anyone carrying a weapon is also punishable by death. Thats basically what these soldiers believe. Then they have to the nerve to call themselves american when they do something so unamerican.

#24     Apr 6, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Well said.....maybe....... my friend. :)

#25     Apr 6, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Sweet mother of everything which is holy!!

#26     Apr 6, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Im going down down down down...... LOL!!!!

#27     Apr 6, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Im going down down down.....

#28     Apr 6, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

LOL down down down down down........

#29     Apr 6, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

#30     Apr 6, 2010