Actual trades you're considering

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DennisR, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Mr. Dodge, Can you give any advice on how to successfully play earnings. I have gotten burned in the past with AMZN and AAPL. Thanks.

#11     Apr 2, 2008
  2. What a zone :)

#12     Apr 2, 2008
  3. so. whatever happened with Oscar. You still subscribe?

#13     Apr 2, 2008

4. BIDU closed 283.30 Target : 300 close or 290

SHORT BIDU MAY 330 PUTS 5

SHORT BIDU APRIL 300 PUTS 5

Margin requirements only, you get lots of cash in your account. Use trailing stops on the way up. If hit re-enter if action is good.

Bidu has been on a tear lately, with back to back bullish actions. Cleared 28, 50, 200 Moving averages. Institutional buyer jacked up stock 19 points , 5 million shares under I hr this AM. Check the I min charts early morning. Increasing volumes on stock and BIDU can print 300 easily with a bullish market.

These puts act almost like stock but not quite , but also have some time decay in your favor if BIDU sits and stalls few days. I do not buy calls unless the action is fast and furious than I use stock instead of calls and use the same daytrading /scalping tactics.

#14     Apr 2, 2008
  5. You gotta be Stock trad3r or Regal but under yet another name.

Brand new registration when the other two disappeared, and exact same type of posts. Try sticking to one name so we can keep track.

#15     Apr 2, 2008

6. There was no recession to begin with. Economy slowed down during winter months and weaker members of society freaked out...

#16     Apr 2, 2008
  7. I have been trading FNM-FRE spread. Monday the spread traded .02, I was able to buy .20, I sold 4.16 today. Later in the day I short the spread at 3.04. I plan to cover around 2 within a day or two.

Please see my thread in 'Trading'

#17     Apr 3, 2008
  8. I posted over there a dozen or so times last summer but was never a subscriber. Since then I found my own style/strat... gotta find out what doesn't work before you know what does, right? :)

You just got me curious to see if he still has a site.... logging on now haha

#18     Apr 3, 2008
  9. es175

es175

Just chopped out at 2655 in the pre market after getting in at 2280 the day after the blip down.

Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut.

[​IMG]

#19     Apr 16, 2008