Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. jem

jem

First of all... really interesting web page with the pictures and suspects.
    I can not believe this is out there already.

Secondly, the white guy looks like a guy waiting for a runner, but, I will grant you that his back pack straps do seem to match one of the bombs. a real close look at all the packs would be nice.

The brown skinned guy with the back pack dark jacket and timberlands or military shes sure looks like he is wearing something the size of a suicide vest under his jacket.

However the fact he matches his buddy... makes me wonder what the hell they were doing. If I were part of a conspiracy I would not dress alike.

so to me... I bet someone else in the pictures did it, maybe the guy with the satchel had the second bomb.

#51     Apr 17, 2013
  2. Eight

Eight

fucking liberals... There are lions and there are zebras. So what is the law of the jungle? Don't be a zebra! There are winners and there are losers. The eternal whining and accusations from the losers assumes nightmarish proportions if listened to.

#52     Apr 17, 2013
  3. If i had to bet, i'd take the 2 muslim looking guys in fatigues/boots, with full backpacks on, and appear to have earpieces in.

Although they also look like they might be mexican. wouldn't THAT be some shit, if illegal immigrants bombed the race?

#53     Apr 17, 2013
  4. jem

jem

they could also be team members.
    If you were the FBI you would single those guys out immeditely as govt guys or supsects.

#54     Apr 17, 2013
  5. jem

jem

#55     Apr 17, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Bud, why did you delete your reply? I was just going to agree with you that there will probably be either one or more than one perp. : )

#56     Apr 17, 2013
  7. Just looking at those frames, I would guess it was a precision operation, and not what the media has been speculating on.

#57     Apr 17, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Looks like a sand head to me.

And the bearded white guy looks like a lunatic.

#58     Apr 17, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Take note of the one in the blue Adidas jacket. Him and the guy in the white hat no question, sand bags. One frame everyone's watching the race except those two. And no bags either. Both HAD bags earlier. Hmmmmm....

#59     Apr 17, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You mean as opposed to zero?

Damn are you stupid, Rectum!!

#60     Apr 17, 2013