Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. This is a waste of time. Ricter's brain is infected with same brain cell destroying virus as RCG.

#41     Apr 17, 2013

2. I live around it. Do you?

#42     Apr 17, 2013
  3. They should get a fair trial which should last no more than 30 days and if found guilty be executed within 24 hours. What will happen is a trial that will take years, followed by decades of appeals.

#43     Apr 17, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Logic escapes you. That it's raining there (wherever) today does not mean that it's raining everywhere.

Re your other post, you were first with an insult, you lose! :D

#44     Apr 17, 2013
  5. 1) i wouldn't call it 'ordinary'. And the media isn't govt, here.

2) No, if they are an American, then they have a right to a trial. If they are not, then they don't share our rights, they came here to attack us, and I don't give a fuck what happens to them as long as they end up dead.

#45     Apr 17, 2013
  6. you're correct, this is just basic obfuscation. I said it was ironic that he is hoping the bomber is a nazi, while at the same time his 'team' is using nazi-like tactics. lol

#46     Apr 17, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

1) In a strictly legal sense you're right, but there are a few guys around here who think the media is controlling things.

2) Works for me.

#47     Apr 17, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

"Hoping" is where you went wrong, I didn't say the word and I didn't mean it. I just said "if".

#48     Apr 17, 2013

9. Interesting. The one in the white hat stands out, bag, then no bag.

#49     Apr 17, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

He claims to live in Calgary. He's probably never even seen an illegal immigrant.

#50     Apr 17, 2013