Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I was agreeing with your statement about nazi tactics. You no longer mean that?

Anyway, the media, left and right, are making fools of themselves in the race to be first with the perp; the Boston police are saying no one has been arrested.

#31     Apr 17, 2013

2. back to square one.

#32     Apr 17, 2013
  3. #33     Apr 17, 2013
  4. the nazi tactic i was referring to, was the media push that the bomber(s) is a white anti-govt guy, in the hopes that they can convince the masses that every white anti-govt guy is a threat to society.

Although i do agree that speculating when there is no evidence or suspect is foolish for both sides. I won't lie, i THINK it's a muslim, but that is just about baseless speculation.

#34     Apr 17, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I never heard that the nazis were after white anti-government guys. I think you mean the nazi control of the media in general, and that's what I agree with. Well said.

#35     Apr 17, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

By the way, have you finished your research on border patrol apprehensions?

#36     Apr 17, 2013
  7. ok so this should clarify. The nazi's painted their political opposition as a threat, in order to gain public support/indifference so that when they killed them off, the masses didn't care. Similar to what the left wing media is doing RIGHT NOW in America by irresponsibly portraying every attack being done by an anti-govt American 'radical', obviously to sway public opinion to the agenda of banning guns and giving up freedoms for safety, etc.

#37     Apr 17, 2013
  8. Research? Wtf do I to want research something I can see for my own two eyes a few hundred miles from the border?

#38     Apr 17, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

That's just ordinary delegitimization, all governments practice it when (they deem it) necessary.

Anyway, do you think that no matter who the perp turns out to be, they should get a fair trial and just punishment?

#39     Apr 17, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, anecdotal evidence. Back to square one. Lol.

#40     Apr 17, 2013