Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Have I told you that you are an idiot yet today?

#21     Apr 17, 2013
  2. Why should a nazi be killed any differently than anyone else? I don't get your bias, are u maybe more sympathetic with the radical hajis than white supremacists? lol.

#22     Apr 17, 2013
  3. Criminals come from all groups. The media is the one inflaming this garbage, and you're a sucker to fall for it.

#23     Apr 17, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not more sympathetic towards radical "hajis", just less sympathetic towards nazi rightwing skinheads. Of course it's subjective, like the glass half empty half full thing.

#24     Apr 17, 2013
  5. the lowest forms of life, who want their agenda pushed through at any cost cause it will make them fweel better. ironically ricter, this is a straight up nazi tactic, convince the population that your political opposition is an actual threat to the public safety, and then cart them off to prison (camps).

#25     Apr 17, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not falling for it. I have not predicted which team the perp belongs to, nor have I attacked the teams who have already made predictions.

#26     Apr 17, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed. Which is one reason that I want the punishment of the perp, if and only if he's (it's likely not a woman, another interesting statistic) a nazi, to be especially cruel.

#27     Apr 17, 2013
  8. ya i was talking about the leftwing media pushing the idea that this is some white anti govt guy, so you might want to take back your agreement.

#28     Apr 17, 2013

9. This is a key point. Who have made the accusations so-far, going off half-cocked?

#29     Apr 17, 2013
  10. so.. yes.

#30     Apr 17, 2013