Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

We've already had two. Both walked right through TSA's multi-billion dollar machine and both were stopped by - private citizens.

#11     Apr 17, 2013
  2. Those don't count. Holder said so. It does look like they have someone in custody. Mr. Tingles is hoping and praying it's a hillbilly.

#12     Apr 17, 2013
  3. CNN just reported suspect is a dark-skinned male.

#13     Apr 17, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Poor Chris Matthews.

#14     Apr 17, 2013

5. Lol. :D

#15     Apr 17, 2013
  6. honestly why are you rooting for a nazi? They don't have anything to do with the 'radical' tea party, they are more like your kind of people. I personally don't care who it is, they need to die. Bombing innocent people isn't making a political statement, it's just murder and terrorism. The fact that your side wants it to be a white guy, so that the obama fairytale that radical islam is finished, stays alive.. is proof of your mental disorder.

Was it white guys in benghazi that murdered our people? How come none of you patriotic Americans on the left give a shit about what happened there? reality is there are muslim assholes who want us all dead, and whether or not this bomber was a muslim, doesn't negate that fact. Nothing obama says can 'change' that.

#16     Apr 17, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I"m not "rooting" for anyone. It's just that, if it turns out it's a nazi righwing skinhead (from the US), I want their death to be especially barbaric.

#17     Apr 17, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah and another way to look at it, these left wing goofballs would be happier to hear that this is americans at war with each other, than americans at war with a foreign terrorist that we already know exits, what kind of fucked up asshole would wish for that?

#18     Apr 17, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd like to mash his mouth shut!

#19     Apr 17, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sure there are a lot of people from all the major teams, Team Right, Team Left, Team Black, Team White, Team Christianity, Team Islam, etc., hoping the perp is on the opposing team.

#20     Apr 17, 2013