Actual collusion and foreign influence in our elections

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

School board...whoa, what's next, parent teacher association?

[​IMG]

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. smallfil

smallfil

This is outright treason to facilitate foreigners to vote in our elections! A number of illegals were caught and charged in the elections of November 8, 2016 although, I am sure there are probably, a lot of illegals who were able to cast their votes and not get caught!

3. Did I read that correctly? It is just the school board?

Think you have bigger worries comrades. New GOP.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

We're worried about voter fraud they said...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.76a6195313d1

House GOP refuses to renew election security funding as Democrats fume over Russian interference

House Republicans on Thursday voted down a Democratic effort to increase election security spending, as Democrats accused the GOP of refusing to stand up to Russia over interference in U.S. elections.

In a vote along party lines, Republicans rejected Democrats’ motion for more funding, unmoved by Democrats’ vigorous pleas and chants of “USA! USA!” on the House floor.

The election security funding vote came amid a national controversy over Russian election interference, and it comes days after President Trump appeared to accept Russian President Vladimir Putin’s contention that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 presidential race — even though U.S. intelligence agencies say otherwise.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  5. No surprise that leftists minimize or dismiss this manipulation of elections by illegals colluding with leftist operatives in government. You just can't expect to be taken seriously with your total fabrication of collusion and election tampering and then dismiss it when it's actually happening in plain sight. Today the school board, next year the city council...

Optionpro007 and elderado like this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

7. The old wait until you see the big bombshell I got coming and then the nothing burger that lands flat full of shit...

I bet Trump talked a big game to Melania and she is now like "Feck Chrees-mas!"