active traders social interaction

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by cashmoney69, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Speak for yourself Garcia!

Is it true you'll do anything for a hot meal these days?

#11     Mar 12, 2009
  2. waste of time if you are trying to learn something but I think cash is talking about entertainment, at least i hope he is

#12     Mar 12, 2009
  3. I'd consider it, if it's about "trading". I don't want to hear about your favorite vegetarian cook book or how glad you are that a "black" man was elected president. :cool:

#13     Mar 12, 2009
  4. meh talking about trading sounds boring, i would rather talk about how great that veg cook book is

:D

#14     Mar 12, 2009
  5. I want as many people as we can get, not just for entertainment, but more importantly, to help eachother learn and become better traders.

the link to the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2211231796

If this is something you DONT want to do, then thats fine, but please dont talk bad about it, because I have only good intentions. I'm organizing this on my own.

cm69

#15     Mar 12, 2009
  6. I swing trade stocks, we had a prop trader on this morning from Title trading in canada, and another swing trader like myself. As the group grows im sure we'll get more futures traders as well.

#16     Mar 12, 2009
  7. voice is just an option, and anyone can be muted, its just easier than typing all the time, especailly if your in the middle of a trade.

#17     Mar 12, 2009
  8. Here is an alternative thats been working quite well.. I am relaxing and enjoying some downtime at the moment but will be back in the room Monday.

Modified Irish pub rules though.. No Politics, Religion or Sports, just Trading.

Its grown to house a good mesh of experienced and newer traders.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=151683

Enjoy.

#18     Mar 13, 2009
  9. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

Hmmm, you say swing and my ears perk up. Any way we can add a video feed to watch all you swingers get together? :D

#19     Mar 13, 2009
  10. LMAO ! :D

#20     Mar 13, 2009