active traders social interaction

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by cashmoney69, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I'm trying to put a group together on skype ( FREE chat client), along with traders from my facebook group (500+ members), if anyone is interested PM me, my handle is big_pipin.

moderators --> please dont move this thread to chit chat just yet, i think it would get more attention here on "trading" category. thanks.

cm

2. over 100 views and no one would be interested in a chat room with fellow traders? c'mon now :( . I already got three.

3. isn't there a "hook up" forum?

4. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

Sometimes I chat with my dog. Once, I left my house and chatted with a woman at the store. That scared me. Now I order all my food in and tape cash to the door and have them leave it outside.

5. is this voice or text chat? you say skype so i think voice and then i think gun to my head -> pull trigger

6. both, it'd be every day from open to close.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

What do you trade and how many people do you want in the room?

8. Both successful and experienced yet unsucessful traders know chat rooms are a waste of time except for the fruit who wants everyone to be in his chat room.

Fruit.

9. If they agree to get into a social reunion, make sure they will pay their restaurant bill.
    Traders may attempt to dine for free, as most are broke

10. Post or PM me a link to the Facebook group.

#10     Mar 12, 2009