Active Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade555, Mar 19, 2002.

1. I am posting this for one reason. I have nothing better to do today this market died after 10.30 am and I am bored. All the reply to this thread must be sick and twisted. Please feel free to discuss conspiracies, snake oil, and the devil's of this world.

2. The people who made that must of been on some good drug's I wish I had some today.

3. Yes, it is tedious today. NDX has had a whopping 17 point range so far.
    Oops, I've got to go, market just "popped hard" 3 points.

4. Wow look at this market go. I've seen grass grow faster.

5. This is the best trading market in year's. The volatility is unbelievable. And check out the trend is is so clear.

6. All traders ..."go home!" have a great weekend....this is the slowest day I have seen all year.....

7. Don have you been noticing a trend in lower trade volume and volatility. The last few day's I haven't had one stock on my screen that had any decent orderflow. The question is where is the money flowing to. Any clue's.

8. With the Fed saying that they are not going to lower interest rates any more (how can they), we'll see a movement towards financial instruments...but I really think we are in a short term "wait and see" market.....so we need to focus our trading on the pairs, and stick to the numbers (vs. momentum)...and don't try to make something happen. The "pairs" traders are doing ok...

Thank goodness for the openings on days like this...

9. I don't trade pair's I just read the tape. I do 50 to 100 ticket's a day and the fee's are starting to eat most of my profit. I am starting to think if there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

#10     Mar 22, 2002