Actions will betray a lie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sulong, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Anyone who wishes an end to hostilities.

The nature of death can ether help your cause or hurt your cause.

#21     Jan 17, 2007
  2. The premise of the thread is that the US, as invader and occupier of iraq, and the string technicians of the current iraqi government, have the technology to carry out a seemly humane execution.

Also, that the US government would like an end to hostilities and create a stable government in iraq. ( at least thats what they tell us.)

No matter the stated intentions of the 2 governments, good or bad, their actions expose them as untruth tellers.

#22     Jan 17, 2007
  3. I have been hanging trespassers on my property for several years now. Although I used to have similar problems with accidental decapitation, I now have it down and things generally go very smoothly.

The secret is tying the knot correctly and adjusting the drop to the body weight. Also it helps if they are very still just prior to the drop, so I may "accidently" shoot them a couple of time just before I pull the handle. This technique works very well for Jehovah's Witnesses and for Insurance salesmen who tend to resist a bit more.

Just a helpful comment for those interested few.

Steve

#23     Jan 19, 2007
  4. I think that as a matter of principle, if you are going to do a thing, you should do it well. Decapitation is a signal that the person doing the hanging is incompetent.

Steve

#24     Jan 19, 2007