ActForex or MT4?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Aboushi, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Aboushi

Aboushi

two companies with really good trading platforms for a white label. Actforex has the ICTS and I heard good things about it. Metaquotes has the well known MT4.

Any suggestions?

2. KenTe

KenTe

my company have been using actforex ICTS for about 3 years now and we are very happy. recently we bought MT4 and so far it works good, but back office is really so so.

3. mtwokay

mtwokay

I chose MT4 for one reason: scaling lot size.

Order entry, account management, and such suck, but I can scale my lots anywhere from 1K on up to multiples of 100K. I don't use MT4's charting or any other feature, just order entry form.

I should add that I'm new to the world of forex but I have found many of the platforms try to do too much and end up doing nothing well.

4. Aboushi

Aboushi

Thanks for your help guys, in regards to the scaling. I am almost positive that actforex has that too. But I wanted to get a point of view of those that used the both of them.

Once again, Thanks you

5. Aboushi

Aboushi

I am a money manager and i am looking for a good broker with an ICTS platform, anyone?

6. Aboushi

Aboushi

actforex beat the mt4, US brokers can't use the MT4

7. Aboushi

Aboushi

It seems that the ICTS trading platform is on track with the NFA. I read in another forum that brokers are able to modify the options in regards to FIFO or hedging.