Acrary is not 100% reliable

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by es175, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Actually you only have to understand and trade one of the types of markets he is referring to.

The others will fall into place as you begin to see market action more clearly, but have to master one way of trading first.

#21     Feb 5, 2008

2. What other threads did you find useful?

#22     Feb 5, 2008
  3. naked1

naked1

give me a break, a guy like that spending every waking moment on ET

Geez :p

#23     Feb 5, 2008
  4. I don't have the list in front of me right now. But a few that come to mind are:

ES Thread

and

Why do people use Volume, Range and Tic charts?

B1S2 at the ES Thread does a masterful job of showing traders how to think and use the correct psychology when trading, as well as how he defines the trend using different timeframes.

ProfLogic on the Volume, Range and Tic thread shows people how to change the information they see by removing the time element from the variable that is used to compute price and just focusing on ticks, volume or bar range. (he's also knock'em dead over on The Surf Report, and MarketSurfer isn't doing to bad a job himself, btw).

You have to put in the time to figure-out how to use this information to your advantage (the only reason we're in this game, fellas). Both threads together will give you a pretty good idea on how to read price action correctly, but as you will find, trading it successfully is a whole different ball game.

Good luck.

P.S. anekedoten over on the AHG Thread is a truly gifted trader who has also shared quite a bit with the audience of ET.

#24     Feb 5, 2008
  5. I would not dare to question any of the authorities I know, since they are the markets! . :D

#25     Feb 5, 2008
  6. naked1

naked1

acrary why do you feel like helping sheep

don't answer me as I don't care, answer this to yourself :cool:

#26     Feb 6, 2008
  7. Just one of the many problems with posting on a bulletin board site like this on.

There is no way to filter out the freaking head cases. If you can type, you can post. I don't blame Mr. Crary for posting just to see if people are thinking...I do the same thing. After a while you just get bored with the many idiots who inhabit the site. I am surprised he stayed as long as he did..

As I have said before, you folks were lucky to have him here at all. And as usual, as a group you blew it....

#27     Feb 6, 2008
  8. naked1

naked1

but then again we are lucky to have you Stevo as well......right?

you r not a bad trader yourself

hey remember that time you tried to help people on ET and I told you "don't do it"

and you did anyway

and it blew up in your face,

boy ET what a place :)

#28     Feb 6, 2008
  9. Well you are correct in one sense.

Having learned my lesson, I never underestimate the level of ignorance and malice that is possible when you communicate over the Internet with strangers.

If you read some of Acrary's posts, you will see that he had to learn that same lesson. Probably one of the reasons he left.

Finally, I have learned to ignore most of the comments posted by people here. I post for my own entertainment, and the day you folks stop being entertaining, I am gone...

I think that puts it in the proper context

Thanks

#29     Feb 6, 2008
  10. Most people just deny to test on their own or don't have the ability to do so.

It's their "own" money, but people just don't "own" their actions (or action basis).

#30     Feb 6, 2008