Acrary is a genius!

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by greaterreturn, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry030

Jerry030

Joe,

I'm not sure who Jock is. I was trying to help with a Jack dysfunction. I'd have spend more theraputic time than I have to work on a Jock issue or phobia.

I think the letter J is the key here as we have so many of those under discussions.

Let's stick to feelings about a "Jack". What was your fathers name?
    Did it begin with a J?

#381     Feb 10, 2010
  2. No offence little Jerry but when you don't even know the difference between here and hear you really do come off as an uneducated moron

#382     Feb 10, 2010
  3. joe123

joe123

You know you are completely wrong,

every day new people come to this site, 99% don't have a clue and when they start reading Jacko stuff

some of them will get entangled, T28 and those like Trader666 and me serve a purpose

we help at least few of those poor noobs not waste time with SCT

surely you realize now, how everything even this serves a purpose

or is all this little too complicated for you :)

#383     Feb 10, 2010
  4. Jerry030

Jerry030

Good keep sharing your feelings....what else do you feel about the Js in your life...Jack, Joe, Jerry, etc.?

When did these feelings start? ...grade school or later?

#384     Feb 10, 2010
  5. Jerry030

Jerry030

Do you also try to save total stangers from harm at the market by telling them not to eat Twinkies? Lets be honest with ourselves, it's OK, what you feel.

#385     Feb 10, 2010
  6. joe123

joe123

People like you have become societal norms, selfish, completely morally corrupt and Banal

But it is not how it should be. It doesn't matter that we live in predatory society.

It still isn't right to send new people into SCT depression and loss of money.

You disgust me

#386     Feb 10, 2010
  7. Jerry030

Jerry030

Great!! Keep those feelings comming.

Does it anger you that I try to help some of the mentally ill obessive stangers on this list...like you try to save them from Evil Jack?

Perhaps we are doing the same thing?

#387     Feb 10, 2010
  8. That's quite an accomplishment little Jerry, you've disgusted Joe without taking your pants off you degenerate

#388     Feb 10, 2010
  9. What have you got against fat strangers?

Seriously little Jerry, go away and get an education so you can get a few English words correct :p

#389     Feb 10, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.