acrary has left the building

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by man, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labruin

labruin

right...and that's why i see you participating in almost all of his threads asking questions like an eager student.

try not to be too jealous.

#11     Jul 21, 2006
  2. man

man

what a nasty statement. if i write it i mean it.
    the strength of acrary was the way of thinking.
    i found that more interesting than the specifics of
    some systems.

i never had any communication with you and you
    are accusing me of lying.

alan's personal experience is more interesting than
    his track record. and, yes, just copy and paste your
    post as a reply, since you will be unable to believe
    this as well.

#12     Jul 24, 2006
  3. labruin

labruin

you're a poser. faker. you're the kind of person who can only learn by rote, but have no talent to take it further on your own.

as soon as you learn something you think you are better than the person who taught it to you. you think just because it doesn't make sense to you or you can't do it yourself, then it must be wrong. that's why you try to challenge him with your questions like a tail trying to wag the dog.

#13     Jul 28, 2006
  4. man

man

you are just stupid.

#14     Jul 28, 2006
  5. man

man

actually because i can take things further i do not need to squeeze everything out of other people and be happy with somesparks of new ideas. actually i haven been living the complete opposite of your statement for years. maybe you are talking more about yourself. maybe you are that kind of person, that ... actually why should i care ... please put me on ignore. i do not have the slightest interest to come in contact with you again.

#15     Jul 28, 2006
  6. labruin

labruin

you are obviously very hurt by acrary's departure. you are upset because he doesn't want to be your friend. how lowly of you to question the way he wants to raise his kids after teaching you so much. you have a 5 year old, right? maybe you don't want your kid to have an edge in life because you don't have anything to give?

#16     Jul 31, 2006
  7. I've always felt that the population of ET can be classed into four major groups

promoters / sheep / traders / sociopaths

in approximately the following ratios

1 / 8 / 0.5 / 0.5

all that's left is to rapidly identify which catagory a poster is in and calibrate your response appropriately.

#17     Jul 31, 2006
  8. And some bounce back and forth between the last two

#18     Jul 31, 2006
  9. very true...

#19     Jul 31, 2006
  10. man

man

1. i am moved, not hurt.
    2. i do not look for friends on internet boards and i am not upset if someone doesn't want to be mine (what an idea).
    3. if someone tries to give very little children an edge in life, than i dare to ask about the motives doing so. and who are you to defend acrary if he did not do so on his own?
    4. my five year old sees that a little different i would say. she gets tons of my love and at this point of time she is learning on a pace that is much more advanced than anything any adult could offer. you won't get this, but that is fine.

please moderator, recheck this thread and recheck this labruin. thnx.

#20     Aug 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.