Acorn "pimp" gets pimp-slapped!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Jan 26, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

How the hell would you know what Olbermann and Maddow did or did not report on about ACORN? We're supposed to believe you watch MSNBC and Fox simultaneously?

Stop talking out of your ass. These talkshows are almost always taped the same day they're aired, and important news items routinely pre-empt any pre-scheduled stuff. At least they do on real news/opinion shows like Olbermann and Maddow, maybe not on pure propaganda spiels like the Faux News trio.

And bugjuice is lying out of his ass as usual. I knew about the ACORN story when it broke and I sure as hell didn't get it from fucking Faux News, which I never see any of unless it's being discussed on MSNBC.

You and bugjuice are two of a kind, or maybe one of a kind since you sound like his sockpuppet. You're certainly some old ET reichtard's sockpuppet; no newbie jumps in like you have. Why are you guys such shitbag cowards, hiding behind a lot of different identities? It's pathetic.

#31     Jan 29, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

I flip back and foreword between the 2 all the time while i am updating spreadsheets, yesterday on Olbermann's opening segment he had that author of the Renegade book on, and obviously they were trashing that O'keefe guy, after that it was that douchebag Eugene Williams, so yeah i do flip back and foreword between the 2 im not hopelessly biased by what Keith Olbermann tells me. I can understand though why you are such an angry person if the only person you watch on the news is Kieth Olbermann.

I don't watch Hannity, because he is as stupid as Olbermann. Olbermann is pure comedy though and I love flipping to his program to watch him act like a three year old and call people names all day, with his world's worst and best, oh yeah and once again more hypocrisy from Olbermann on his Worlds worst last night trying to call six different conservatives, (i believe it was Stossell, Beck, and Rove, and some others) racist for calling Obama Arrogant, Gee, I guess he forgot the dirty shit he was saying about Scott Brown a week before which is 100 TIMES WORSE, then anything you will ever see on Fox.

Tell me something genius, If i didnt go back and foreword how would i know exactly what was on his program last night?

How does it feel to just keep getting burnt time after time after time?

#32     Jan 29, 2010
  3. KKK obviously has me on ignore since the truth hurts and never suits the agenda:

Statement from James O’Keefe
    by James O'Keefe

The government has now confirmed what has always been clear: no one tried to wiretap or bug Senator Landrieu’s office. Nor did we try to cut or shut down her phone lines. Reports to this effect over the past 48 hours are inaccurate and false.

As an investigative journalist, my goal is to expose corruption and lack of concern for citizens by government and other institutions, as I did last year when our investigations revealed the massive corruption and fraud perpetuated by ACORN. For decades, investigative journalists have used a variety of tactics to try to dig out and reveal the truth.

I learned from a number of sources that many of Senator Landrieu’s constituents were having trouble getting through to her office to tell her that they didn’t want her taking millions of federal dollars in exchange for her vote on the healthcare bill. When asked about this, Senator Landrieu’s explanation was that, “Our lines have been jammed for weeks.” I decided to investigate why a representative of the people would be out of touch with her constituents for “weeks” because her phones were broken. In investigating this matter, we decided to visit Senator Landrieu’s district office – the people’s office – to ask the staff if their phones were working.

On reflection, I could have used a different approach to this investigation, particularly given the sensitivities that people understandably have about security in a federal building. The sole intent of our investigation was to determine whether or not Senator Landrieu was purposely trying to avoid constituents who were calling to register their views to her as their Senator. We video taped the entire visit, the government has those tapes, and I’m eager for them to be released because they refute the false claims being repeated by much of the mainstream media.

It has been amazing to witness the journalistic malpractice committed by many of the organizations covering this story. MSNBC falsely claimed that I violated a non-existent “gag order.” The Associated Press incorrectly reported that I “broke in” to an office which is open to the public. The Washington Post has now had to print corrections in two stories on me. And these are just a few examples of inaccurate and false reporting. The public will judge whether reporters who can’t get their facts straight have the credibility to question my integrity as a journalist.

#33     Jan 29, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

It is ok, I am sure MSNBC, and Keith Olbermann will feed him his news tonight, and I am sure they will be 100% open and come out and apologise to O'Keefe for slandering him. They also would have made sure that they threw in allegedly a bunch of times while they were nailing him to the cross with their lies though so they cant be sued, but it would be very funny if he tried a lawsuit on them now if for nothing else for show.

You have to appreciate the irony when he comes out here screeching to high heaven about media bias and then it turns out his story from all his favourite leftwing media outlets is totally false, LOL. Now that is comedy!

#34     Jan 29, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/

That's the official website.

You should know. :D

#35     Jan 29, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Your stupidity is amazing. What is "totally false" about the MSM coverage? Did the O'Keefe "journalists" enter under false pretenses.? Bet your ass they did. Did they tamper with the phones? Also true. Wiretap or not, felonies were committed. Will these rich Republican boys get fittingly punished? History tells us that the punishment doesn't always fit the crime. That doesn't mean crimes weren't committed.

#36     Jan 29, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

You are such an angry person, it does not shock me since you are a fan of Keith Olbermann. :)

Sorry I didnt know anything about Keith Olbermann's fan club like you, you got me on that one, Im done wasting my time with you it is quite clear who is making an ass of themselves when you have to resort to 1 line name calling like a child.

#37     Jan 29, 2010
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

James O'Keefe is a pathological liar.

Here's the statement he released yesterday:

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/29/statement-from-james-okeefe/

"In investigating this matter, we decided to visit Senator Landrieu’s district office – the people’s office – to ask the staff if their phones were working."

Yeah, they "asked" by impersonating telephone repairmen and CLAIMING the phones weren't working.

Also, after the ACORN episode, O'Keefe had described himself as a "progressive radical". That bald-faced lie speaks for itself.

That this assclown has any credibility at all to the right speaks volumes about the level of dishonesty on the right.

#39     Jan 30, 2010
  9. A pathological liar?

Sounds like he is on the fast track to rising high in the republican party then...

#40     Jan 30, 2010