“Conservatives” Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 15, 2009.

1. she might actually listen and take good advice.

Obama thinks he is above it.

Economic stupidity at its worst.

#31     Jun 16, 2009
  2. If Palin were in power... she would surely be someone's puppet.

I don't like Obama and I hate TARP (Bush supported it too unfortunately). But Obama does have Warren Buffett and Paul Volcker advising him. That's fairly credible.

#32     Jun 16, 2009
  3. According to left-wingers everybody is a puppet. That shit is getting old.

#33     Jun 16, 2009
  4. Yeah, she would be helpless. After all, her only experience has been as governor of a state that should really be a country. How can you compare that to Obama's rich background as a community organizer?

#34     Jun 16, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

NEWS FLASH TO THE POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR
    PALIN IS NOT IN OFFICE

You are right that America is in trouble though.

But it's because of these fucking morons.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

NOT because of anyone supporting someone - who isn't even in the White House.

#35     Jun 16, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#36     Jun 16, 2009
  7. That is true. Is he listening to them or idiots like Emanuel?

I think Volcker sees the handwriting on the wall, so he may be limited.

#37     Jun 16, 2009
  8. Let's be thankful that Obama doesn't have Bush's financial advisers which helped him create this remarkable resume:

-Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
    -Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
    -Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
    -Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
    -In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
    -Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
    -Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
    -Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
    -Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
    -Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
    -First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
    -Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
    -Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
    -My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
    -Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
    -Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Ron Paul! :)

#38     Jun 17, 2009