“Conservatives” Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Social Conservatives:mad:
    Fiscal Conservatives :)

#21     Jun 16, 2009
  2. I agree about chasm that has been created, but still don't think the labeling and name calling really helps the overall cause. That is, if the cause is the betterment of America, not one narrow visioned ideology.

I think so much of the Bush hating came from the war, and not so much from the deficit expansion. Forcing the Rep talking heads to support the war, and take the eye off the fiscal ball.

The hating of Obama, though only by a much smaller group than the Bush opposition, seems to be simply to hate. Again, the labeling, the birth certificate, the Muslim, and the teleprompter for God's sake, man. Resorting to all that to defame our elected President just kind of sucks overall.

Since we seem to be labeling ourselves, however. Fiscal conservative, highest tax bracket, social liberal. Keep the government out of my business and my private life!

c

#22     Jun 16, 2009
  3. Glad your ok with Obama not being an American Citizen. More evidence for Bigfoot and UFO's then Obama being a Natural Born Citizen.

I guess if you don't give a shit about the law then you can do things like circumvent bankruptcy law to pay off cronies and labor unions. Create Administrative "Czars" etc.

#23     Jun 16, 2009
  4. Who would you rather have? Palin? :p

John McCain himself was born on a military base in Panama.:eek:

#24     Jun 16, 2009

5. he may be YOUR president, but he is not mine.

#25     Jun 16, 2009
  6. I'd 10x rather have Palin as President than Obama.

You idiots on the Left just don't get it. There is zero elasticity left for Big Government to survive and you root for the biggest Federal government we've ever seen. It'll fail and the repercussions for most of you will be dire.

#26     Jun 16, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me too, at least she knows how many states there are in the union.

#27     Jun 16, 2009
  8. Are you kidding? You think a Republican will be against big government? There's no conservatism in the Republican party anymore.

Bush expanded the government more than any other president in history. Clinton was a far greater fiscal conservative to Bush. Don't be hypocritical. One of the few real conservative Republicans left is Ron Paul.

#28     Jun 16, 2009
  9. Palin wasn't running for president, but yes, I'd certainly prefer her to what we have now.

I doubt she would be humiliating the country with serial apology tours. I doubt she would be nationalizing vast sections of our economy. I doubt she would be promoting taxes and cap and trade schemes that will double or triple the cost of electricity for no rational reason.

I seriously doubt she would have nominated someone to the Supreme Court who champions identity group justice.

#29     Jun 16, 2009
  10. WOW

People supporting Palin over Obama.

America is in trouble.

#30     Jun 16, 2009