ACLU hits a new low...ACLU: Sex in Restroom Stalls Is Private...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Dolt. Obviously the Zzztroll has not yet reproduced.

We should all give thanks and hope that it never is able to produce progeny.

(shudder) The ZZzztroll producing offspring....oh the horror, the horror.

#51     Jan 18, 2008
  2. Too bad they didn't teach you about hypocrisy, integrity, and the dangers of alcohol. Or perhaps you inherited your sickness and delusions from them.

How depressing that thought is: generations of sorry Zzzz lowlifes fucked up beyond belief. Interbreeding, "Deliverance"-style deformities, housing, and body hygiene.

"The Miserable Ancestors of Zzzzz."

The horror, the horror....

#52     Jan 18, 2008
  3. "HEY THERE"

if i saunter up to the urinal look over with an innocent wink and 'how's it hanging bro'... am i gonna get busted?? WTF?? :eek: :confused:

#53     Jan 18, 2008
  4. This cannot be for real. Some of you actually think it is ok for folks to have sex in a public bathroom just because there is a stall for personal privacy?

I will bookmark this thread so I know who`s hand to shake and not shake if we ever meet. Disgusting, filthy animals.

#54     Jan 18, 2008
  5. Turok

Turok

There's not many of us saying that ... most who side with the ACLU on this issue (including myself) are simply saying that an "expectation of privacy", means just that -- you don't get to intentionally peek through the cracks to determine *what* we are doing.

JB

#55     Jan 18, 2008
  6. You'll get beat up before the cops get there.

#56     Jan 18, 2008
  7. Does an expectation of privacy stand when you are sitting in the crapper next door and you hear moaning and skin slapping together?

What about if you were in a restroom with your son/daughter..teaching them to use the facilities and two pervs who cant wait to get to a hotel start fucking next door? Would you stand for that? Give me break.

#57     Jan 18, 2008
  8. you never bagged a sexy stewardress in the john of a 747? .. you never lived :confused:

#58     Jan 18, 2008
  9. you are so uptight, it's sad .

#59     Jan 18, 2008
  10. I have gotten more ass than a public toilet seat. But that does not mean I want to bang in one.

#60     Jan 18, 2008