ACLU hits a new low...ACLU: Sex in Restroom Stalls Is Private...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Who said sex between consenting adults was dirty? Don't change the context of the subject. (Another liberal trick)

What we are talking about is people having sex in a public rest room.

If you don't think there are any moral certainties in this world than surely you cannot participate in this society.

#41     Jan 17, 2008
  2. Can you please keep your farting and moaning and groaning is a public stall private please....

#42     Jan 17, 2008
  3. There are no moral certainties, there are only moralists on high horses who think they are certain what others should do...

#43     Jan 17, 2008
  4. Let us not forget the intended purpose of the stall. The reason it is there in the first place.

ZZZzzzzzzz, you are a predatory troll. You debase every exchange in which you participate. Did your parents teach you that as well?

#44     Jan 17, 2008
  5. Quote from Thunderdog:

"I mean so that I don't have to smell them having sex 3 feet away in a public facility..."

ROTFLMAO...

#45     Jan 17, 2008
  6. So the smell of shit doesn't bother you, the sound of farting and shit hitting the water doesn't bother you...but the "smell" of sex does....

Too funny....

#46     Jan 17, 2008
  7. I'm guessing part of this is aimed at me. Believe me, I agree with you on the sex in public restrooms part. It is just the police tactics that I have a problem with. If you want to stop sex in a public restrrom, it seems to me all you have to do is station a uniformed policemen in there or close engouh so that he can pop his head in when he sees a couple of guys go in. Why the need to have some poor cop sitting in a stall for hours on end, trying to interpret movements from the next stall?

The police tactics were poorly designed because there was not a law that was being violated by the conduct they were looking for, eg a wide stance or furtive hand movements. I'm not even sure directly asking for sex would be illegal. They charged Craig with disorderly conduct, which clearly did not fit. So it appears the police were engaged in little more than a shakedown operation, trapping people and forcing them to plead to a non-existent crime or face public humiliation. Should there be a law prohibiting restroom sex or asking for it? I think so, but apparently there is not one in Minnesota.

Some may say, so what? That's what you get for soliciting sex in a restroom. My answer is I hold the police to a higher standard, and I also see a significant opportunity for abuse and mistake in their approach.

#47     Jan 17, 2008
  8. Well then, I guess we can all go back to practicing racism and institute slavery since all those moralists have no right to tell anyone what's right and wrong.

Liberalism is as much as a disease as cancer and HIV.

Over and out.

#48     Jan 17, 2008
  9. Thank you Michael Savage...

#49     Jan 17, 2008
  10. Look, EVERYONE uses the public restroom to shit, piss, occasionally throw-up, and of course wash your hands. That is what they were built for.

They were not designed for people to be fucking in them.

As I said earlier, if you want to fuck in 'em, go ahead. But to have an expectation of privacy while you're moaning and banging away is utterly ridiculous.

Do you agree or disagree: the Jihadi strapping explosives on in the stall should have an "expectation of privacy"?

#50     Jan 18, 2008