•CIT Hit With Interest Rate More Than 25 Times Libor

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I find it interest that TARP was not involved and the financial industry is working out themselves.

I wonder if TARP never happened if it would have forced the banks to work with each other

#11     Jul 22, 2009
  2. Who'd they get that loan from, Tony Soprano?

#12     Jul 22, 2009
  3. I like your style.

(Yes, I am serious)

My admittedly cynical mind begins to drift back to the events of 6 months ago and wonder how much of the crisis was overplayed or manipulated to benefit a few, true, shrewd insiders, who I shall refer to as the doom reapers, and who are positioning themselves to own a basket of global assets for a fraction of pennies of their former cost, at the expense of many tens of millions of shareholders, bondholders and citizens.

#13     Jul 22, 2009
  4. I think TARP was mainly for Goldman Sachs. Paulson holds half a billion in GS equity and he did back in 2006 as treasury.

Why did you think he looked pale and paper white when begging congress and the public for TARP.

If TARP did not happen he would have been wiped out.

I would do the same in his position.

#14     Jul 22, 2009
  5. Exactly.

Who in their right mind would apply and extrapolate a 3-month LIBOR rate to that of a 3-year loan?

Just goes to show that the reading comprehension of the OP is quite lacking. Either that, or they don't know what LIBOR is.

#15     Jul 22, 2009
  6. Hey, cramping, whining bitch, that's the title of the Bloomberg article.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?...id=aiJwhWb4QleU

Email your complaint to Michael Bloomberg, and seal it with your bloody menses.

:cool:

Landis ----> [​IMG]

#16     Jul 22, 2009
  7. And leave it to your "pea-brain" to not even QUESTION
    the headline of the article.

That is why your "cut and paste" posts that "litter" ET are so utterly worthless. You take what these articles say as FACT, without even turning on your brain in the slightest.

Maybe that's because what little of a "brain" you have isn't worth even turning on? :D

#17     Jul 22, 2009
    #18     Jul 22, 2009
  9. Congratulations.

24 worthless posts already today and the market still has two more hours left before it closes . . . It's clear that you don't TRADE the markets for a living, let alone TRADE period.

Perhaps you are a "prop" poster for ET that helps Baron keep his web "activity" up for current and potential advertisers. Or perhaps you are a college kid with nothing better to do during your Summer vacation.

Either way, I think that everyone here on ET knows that you have zero credibility because you don't do any TRADING.

:)

#19     Jul 22, 2009
  10. Main Stream media and its lack of any analysis or indepth story...leeching its way into ET...but whats new :)

#20     Jul 22, 2009