Ace of Trades

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pitbulltrader, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Just want to make sure there is a record of this here on ET.

You've done this a couple of times, and I figure no one is that stupid. But you may be the one person dumb enough to get yourself put in jail.

Once again for the record. facilitating sale of intellectual property that is not yours, is a violation of copyright law.

On the other hand, admitting to stealing the intellectual property of others is covered by federal and state law in both the United States and Canada, AND the penalties are much different.

So again, good luck with that admission.

Frankly, If I were Baron, I would kick your ass off the site right now, as you have just admitted to what I believe is a felony.

Lets see what happens. Great job there Champ.

Steve

#41     Dec 8, 2005
  2. Your not smart enough to be Baron !

We have danced this dance over and over and we always end up in the same place!

It has been PROVEN that you are a liar and a trouble maker and it is you that will be banned soon enough.

Just read his posts folks he reveals his true nature and is not to be believed about ANYTHING.

Guys like steve46 are a prime reason why ET is ruined and only a shadow of how good it used to be.

BEWARE

#42     Dec 8, 2005

3. LOL

Get a life already NOBODY is listening to your NONSENSE !

#43     Dec 8, 2005
  4. Yes, just keep digging that hole deeper. You should be able to climb in pretty soon.

#44     Dec 8, 2005

5. The only one shovelling it here is you and it's getting BOOOOOORING.

#45     Dec 8, 2005
  6. Please take your fights to chichat.

#46     Dec 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.