Ace of Trades

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pitbulltrader, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually Samson, you are the only one I know of personally who has tried to scam people here on ET. So your comments to Guy2 and to others regarding scams are hypocrisy.

Once again, let me make it real clear. As of this date, I regard you as a scam artist no different than Aceoftrades, or any other pathetic scammer on the net.

Apparently you need to get bitch slapped around the site again in order to get your head on straight.

Are we clear?

Steve

#31     Dec 8, 2005
  2. guy2

guy2

Here's a question:

Who on Elite (or name your top five) is the most revered, respected, and/or valuable contributor? i.e. Whose postings contribute the most to the education and profitability of other traders. (It's not important if the person has a second agenda such as selling education or software, just that the posts that he/she makes for free on Elite are useful to others.)

Once I have a collection of names I'll run a poll to get other's opinions. (Unless someone has already done this.)

#32     Dec 8, 2005
  3. In terms of their generosity and helpfulness I would rate several as worth of mention including

Nopmplease
    Tripack
    Spydertrader
    Acrary
    NihaAbashi

These folks have given good advice to others and seem to be people of good will. I am sure there are others but off the cuff that is what I have.

Steve

Edit:

Recent comments by Maverick on Tape Reading put him in the same category in my opinion. I would like to include Jack Hershey but he would have to fit in the foreign language category :D

#33     Dec 8, 2005

4. LOL

Do you think you are the BITCH to do it ?

I really don't care what YOU think of me because we both know the truth about who the real POSER is in here!

#34     Dec 8, 2005

5. Et is a waste of time and you will not find anything of value in here.

It's an extremely negative place that will only hurt your trading if you come into it too often or take it seriously.

That's not to say there are not some decent folks and some very good traders in here but overall the bad ruin it for the good.

#35     Dec 8, 2005
  6. guy2

guy2

That's what we're trying to find - by peer consensus.

#36     Dec 8, 2005

7. Et is best used as a resource for what NOT to do.

As a good example do NOT buy ACEofTRADES course as this thread clearly shows.

It is a great resource for things like computer equipment, good or bad books, charting packages and the tools associated with the business but if your looking for a trading method or system in here don't waste your time because EVERYONE has an agenda.

I have bought 2 systems that where recommended from ET memebers and neither one was worth it.

I have tried about 4 free systems/methods written up here from other well meaning posters put they did not work for me either.

At the end of the day it will be you that will figure this business out on your own and all the people you listen to in ET will only distract you.

#37     Dec 8, 2005
  8. Blah, blah, blah

There are plenty of good comments and several good systems on this site, offered by people who were able to make them work.

In general the big problem for new traders, bullshit artists like Samson, and others is discipline. Most of their losses come from not being able to follow the system's rules.

Look at the system by nopmplease called "Emini Divergence". He made that work over a period of years, building his account from about $30k to over $250,000.

Look at Spydertrader's adaptation of Jack Hershey's system. He published his trades for all to see. If you follow the rules you make money.

Check out some of the mechanical systems by Tripack and others.

Good information is available, but as always it comes down to you the trader. Do you have what it takes to make it work or not.

As always, we continue to read the bitter complaints from losers who can't make it work. Isnt it interesting that they always attribute their failure to others.

Steve

#38     Dec 8, 2005

9. and for ONLY $14.95 steve46 will tell you how he is worth millions... or then again I can sell you my 10 page Money Management article I stole from LBR for $6000.00 :eek:

Like I said be careful everyone in ET has an agenda !

#39     Dec 8, 2005

10. What's stupid is anyone believing it !

#40     Dec 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.