ACD Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Handle, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Handle

Handle

Well said.

Good luck in your trading too.

Regards

#31     Mar 23, 2005
  2. email

email

Handle,

It is very interesting that you say you do not want to post on moneytec any longer because you lost respect for them. That is very interesting because from what I can see and from many of my friends in moneytec you never wanted to help or answers anyones questions about the ACD methods.
    If someone asked you a question you would avoid answering it, I tried once or twice. Other people that have asked you questions you answer by " oh I have put blood and sweat in this system and I do not want to answer any questions.
    You moved here to elite to see if you could find anyone you can share info with on the system not because you lost respect.
    Just for the record I have the book and watched the video and know quite a bit about his system. To top that off I am very acquainted with one of his trader by the way, I met him at the wedding of a very good friend of mine that trades in the pits at the CBOT so I did not need to sponge off of your hard work.
    I wanted to participate in your thread on moneytec but did not like it when people asked you a simple question and you would but them off.
    Now said all the that, it is true, you spend allot of time and money on trying this system out and want to keep it to yourself, good for you I hope you make millions but you are in a public forum so expect some negative feedback.

#32     Mar 23, 2005
  3. Handle

Handle

email

Sorry you feel that way.

Good luck.

#33     Mar 23, 2005
  4. Handle

Handle

Just for the record.

The reason I moved here from Moneytec was because I was tired of having hyperlinks placed in my posts by Moneytec without my authority.

There are many traders who feel the same way and have moved on from there.

#34     Mar 23, 2005
  5. email, go ahead and ask a simple question and see if handle answers it. As you are aware the ACD method is to be used with "your experience and your own indicators"(paraphrasing Fisher) and consist of a macro and micro view which have to be mastered. The book is good, the seminars are better.

I don't think any other than a simple question about someones study to make ACD more effective are going to get answered by anyone.

I have PMed handle with a tool I use to help in other than intra-day trading, which is what this thread is about. Not all that I use, but one.

I was emailed a notice that there will be a 3 day course by M. Fisher in N.Y. in May. $2500 for 3 days and $1000 for 1 day, free to MBF clients. Here is the link if anyone's interested.

http://www.mbfcc.com/registration.shtml

#35     Mar 23, 2005
  6. email

email

I have no questions at this time.
    Many Regards,
    email

#36     Mar 23, 2005
  7. Handle

Handle

Will maintain stop at break-even until the 14 day pivot range catches up.

The market has moved a maximum 240pips since the short was entered.

A possible exit strategy would be to scale out, say 1/3 at 200 pips 1/3 at 300 pips and the balance when the 14 day pivot range is taken out.

#37     Mar 24, 2005
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Handle,

I read yours and Charlie’s thread on moneytec with great interest. I also read the book, and currently reading it again to get firm grips on ACD. The system looks very interesting, and I hope I would be able to contribute to its discussions and ideas on how to use it in the best possible way.

Regards,
    redduke

#38     Apr 5, 2005
  9. traderix

traderix

I´d like to use Mark Fisher´s ACD method for the mini Russell 2000 (ER) and the mini sized Dow Jones (YM) futures.

Anybody trading them?

Do you know the offsets ?

Thxs a lot. Traderix

#39     Jun 19, 2005
  10. how do you figure the opening range for something that effectively doesn't close?

#40     Aug 22, 2005