Accounting Software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Greenfuji, Aug 30, 2005.

1. #11     Sep 20, 2005
  2. Hi I am a software developer who is also a swing trader and couldn't find a decent inexpensive spreadsheet template to do my Logging and Risk Reward calculations. So I built one for myself then put a bunch of work into making it commercial strength so others could easily use it.

I am sure for the most sophisticated it does not accomplish all your unique goals, I was looking to put something out there that would be a good start and get the basics of journaling, accounting, custom reporting and risk reward management accomplished.

Here is some base info below from my website of what I was trying to accomplish.
    TradeSmart is the easy to use, sophisticated trading journal software for the Active Trader.
    Trading Log/Journal/Accounting Module tracks your trade history.
    Current Account Status window lets you see where you stand now.
    Risk Reward Module helps you select the better trades.
    Standard and custom reporting/analysis module on your trades.
    Intuitive Powerful Excel Spreadsheet Template
    Designed for the Active Trader.

I have a free demo online and would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
    Steve

#12     Jan 29, 2006
  3. a5519

a5519

#13     Jan 29, 2006
  4. NKNY

NKNY

Can you explain why..? I have used this software with no problems...

Nick

#14     Jan 30, 2006
  5. Hi everyone,

I am presently developing Trading Journal software geared towards active daytrading, swing trading traders for Forex.

It should be up for completion very shortly.

Please note its not an accounting software though it can perform many functions regarding reporting, P/L statements, monthly, yearly statements, graphs for various criteria,etc.

The benefits are too numerous to mention here.

It is extremely user friendly and most of the work is automated by button clicks. Maximium output with a minimum of fuss.

The software has additional features which will be available on the basic version also. I think that this feature will the highlight.

I have avoided the excel platform as I find it very tedious and have strived to keep things very user friendly.

Plans are to roll out the basic version and customized version. Both are nominally priced and all details will be available on my website.

Still beta testing.

Greenfuji, something like what you are looking for.

If any of you guys are interested , plz drop me pm and I will note down your email address so that I can drop you a mail as soon as its finished.

Thanks and I will post the website details soon.

#15     Mar 23, 2006
  6. Hi everyone,

I have finished developing a program for a Forex trading journal and need a few beta testers.
    The software can track upto 7 currencies and you have the flexibility to attach your trading charts. All calculations are automated and very easy to use interface. I have avoided the excel type spreadsheet and the program is made in MS Access. Hence this software is more neater and lot of automation can be achieved. If anyone wants to try it out for a free 7 day trial and let me know if it can be improved any further, I would appreciate it. Plans to come out with a more advanced version to allow analysis for graphs and trading statistics for each currency and each trading strategy.
    You can reach me at elogfx@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    RM

#16     Apr 28, 2006
  7. DT1

DT1

I now use 'see finance' that import very accurately ofx files. It handles properly short sells and multiple currencies. For multiple currencies you would have to set up a hidden parameter for this to work fine. Email the developers for that if you need this feature. Works great for me.

#17     Jul 22, 2012