Accounting and Structures

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Huddo25, Aug 23, 2012.

  1. Huddo25


    I am registered now As a sole trader in Australia with an ABN. I am working towards being a fulltime trader within the year.
    My question is regarding structure, in particular, paying myself an income once I give the day job away. I understand there are a couple of ways to go eg. Trust/company.
    My short term goals and aspirations are to live a conservative lifestyle and re invest profits to build an investment portfolio of stocks, businesses and/or real estate.
    If anyone can help with some advice to which way to go, that would be great.
    Thanks in advance