Accountant for Trading LLC formation in WA state

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by pandabear, Jun 19, 2008.

  1. Anyone know of a good accountant in WA (Washington) state for the formation of a trading LLC?

  2. Bowgett


    Why do you need accountant for that? Just fill out one form pay $100 or so and you are done.
  3. Actually I wanna elect Mark to Market and do this as a proper business. Still think its worth it by ones self?
  4. Bowgett


    I am not an accountant but I don't think this is that simple. If you have signle owner LLC then IRS just ignores it and looks through.