Accountability

Discussion in 'Journals' started by whiskey, Mar 15, 2013.

1. whiskey

whiskey

And the same to you . This trade achieved 1 x risk so the stop is break even .

#21     Apr 1, 2013
  2. whiskey

whiskey

I got out break even but went long again .

#22     Apr 3, 2013
  3. whiskey

whiskey

As usual the risk here is 2% of my balance and the target is 1.5 x risk . The last trade makes last weeks total +1% total . Break even takes the fees and spread into consideration . Stops and targets take fees into consideration but my fees have been pretty slim because all the trades use limit orders and very few entries dont sit on the server at MB long enough and are exempt .

Gaining 1% a week wont propel my balance very far but theres enough weeks I gain 12% or more and few enough I lose a few percent that my account grows fast enough .

#23     Apr 3, 2013
  4. whiskey

whiskey

This trade achieved 1x risk so the stop is break even .

#24     Apr 3, 2013
  5. whiskey

whiskey

And price came back to the entry level slipping me 1 pip on the exit . Good thing since something happened to whip this whole pattern from both directions .

#25     Apr 4, 2013
  6. whiskey

whiskey

Ill try short stop limit if price breaks resistance then falls below this outside bar here .

#26     Apr 4, 2013
  7. whiskey

whiskey

Might start looking at longer timeframes cuz soon Ill be too busy and away from the screens to pay close enough attention to an hourly .

#27     Apr 4, 2013
  8. whiskey

whiskey

It broke resistance and stayed bullish so Im cancelling the sell order and packing it up for this go nowhere for me week . I had 2 break evens and got slipped a little on 1 so lost a tiny amount ($2.75 usd) total .

#28     Apr 5, 2013
  9. whiskey

whiskey

No deep pullbacks in this uptrend/bullishness just wave like action . Ill get long if price breaks some recent lows and takes off again . Maybe too fussy waiting around to get long .

#29     Apr 10, 2013
  10. whiskey

whiskey

Ill get long if price hits 1.3085 .

#30     Apr 10, 2013