Account Size- Important for trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Jun 8, 2012.

1. TRS

TRS

The triviality I shall leave to you.

I've got trades to put on and no classes to attend.

#31     Jun 11, 2012
  2. TRS,

One more thought...I do not pre-judge anonymous characters and must fight against that constantly in my own thinking. emg has strong opinions about higher education and it is clear...but when I read a post and look at who wrote it, I must strictly follow the conduct rules whether I like the poster or disagree with his point (s), opinion (s) or attitude. Editing CONTENT is not what moderation is in my opinion.

ES

#32     Jun 11, 2012
  3. Quote from steve.k.tang:

" For the people who want a serious trading job here's my advice.

You need solid programming skills, preferrably in C, Python or VB and strong excel skills.

A passion for trading and programming skills will get u a job as a developer on the trading desk.

This will help open your mind to trading ideas as well as properly test your strategies............"

.................................................................................

i use some of the best coders on the planet and they cannot trade, period.

coders are logical thinkers and trading cannot be slotted into that space.

back testing is another monster load of crap.

retail coders luv to backtest.

they spend their entire life dialing it in only to watch it crash and burn so they can do it all over again.

self flagellation with a side dish of mental masturbation.

that is why all logical thinking commercially avail. EA's blow up your account.

" grid trading " is another retail coffin nail.

" lets buy more as it goes to zero.........."

rimm, gm, first solar and a truck load of others go from nosebleed to zero as retail keeps buying the junk "cause its gotta be cheap and on sale...."

the entire game is rigged and there is a reason why it is going down.

strong hands are dumping it .
    clue: the guys on the other side of your screen.

the entire game is patterns, support, resistance, divergence and a 3 count.

if you do not think like the big money you are doomed to fail even before you start.

90% of the fresh meat come into this game with next to zip in capital and will be pounded into the ground.

i luv to snack on newbs.

trading is still a solitary activity and only you can pull the trigger.

what about the other 10%.

we win , we just win....:)

cheers,

s

:cool:

#33     Jun 11, 2012
  4. t,

you trade the hard right edge with a few " select tools " in your box.

pick up your sheepskin on your way out...............:)

see ya on the other side.

we win , we just win.

s

:D

#34     Jun 11, 2012
  5. someone gots to doit'

Your welcome.

#35     Jun 11, 2012
  6. TRS

TRS

s,

Few tools in the box
    Few sheep in the paddock.

Life's good ;-)

t

#36     Jun 11, 2012
  7. you can do this in the same 3 hours and get em all right for 125 ticks.

looks like a systematic approach with the full pull exit door in the cross hairs.

and sodium is not healthy for you.........:)

s

:cool:

#37     Jun 12, 2012
  8. No such thing as "safe"... higher the leverage, greater the risk.

#39     Jun 12, 2012
  9. shop,

not true..everyone that is disease-free (key word) needs 2.5 G of sodium daily. People with high blood pressure need to avoid high sodium intake.

Did you know there are actually conditions that get treated with sodium? POTS is one of the deseases that come to mind...google it...(5G of sodium daily is frequently prescribed for POTS). Our media and commercial interests have brainwashed you shop...I am surprised.

shop please be more careful when posting publically...everyone does not agree with you or your facts. It's great that you have found a winning method to trade...but it may not be true for all. I would love to trade your method as a matter of fact...but its like the guy that told the person that invented the coke recipe "Bottle-it"...

ES

Gotcha :D

#40     Jun 12, 2012