Account 413886

Discussion in 'Journals' started by HATEtheRisk, Nov 6, 2011.

1. post 6.1:

account status

pic: 6.1

• 6.1.jpg
      File size:
      33.8 KB
      Views:
    #21     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Damn...

Good job HTR...

do you ever lose? (ok...I saw one losing trade...)

ES

#22     Nov 8, 2011
  3. LOL

i lose all the time.....

stay patient, i just started this journal.

i have not even run warm.

target for end of the week, shall be around 10k.

wish me luck.
    oh i forgot i dont need luck.

sorry i dont want to be a poser....

regards,
    HTR:)

#23     Nov 8, 2011
  4. If you can turn a demo account into big money then count me in.

#24     Nov 8, 2011

5. Firstly, please do not assume that everyone is subscribed to all asset classes. I only trade the stoxx and thus only subscribe to that and equities (NYSE,AMEX,NASDAQ). I see FX for free but not gold nor anything else. Anyway, I can check out your FX stuff.

Secondly, the a chart is helpful is other ways. For example, it shows what time frame you are on, if you use any indicators, etc, etc, etc

No one can copy a system from just looking at a chart? That's impossible. In any case, its up to you how much you want to show and how much you want to help others.

I'll attach my chart for kicks. It was a good day. 1 trade: +17 points. :)

Anyway, good luck today.

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 9, 2011
  6. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

HTR, thanks for posting your journal. It's nice to know there are actually other traders who know what they're doing! :cool: I'm baffled by these guys who consistently loose money day in and day out... if only the world knew how little effort it takes to day trade...

Btw, I can't private message you anymore! :(

#26     Nov 9, 2011
  7. love your header, very intriguing got me to click it :)

carry on, and i will be keeping an eye on you

#27     Nov 9, 2011
  8. what happened ?

#28     Feb 18, 2012
  9. he blew up.:D

#29     Feb 18, 2012
  10. This thread shouldn't be given any credence.

First off this is explicitly a demo account so no matter what the motivation for posting, there is still no money being made here.

Second, any trader trading any futures contracts with $1,000 will be guaranteed to blow up. The ROR's beyond certain if the broker is stupid enough to let them trade anything futures related with so little capital.

Trading at a bucketshop, and I don't know what broker he's at, but obviously this is a fake account, demo from the start, pay it no mind.

It's not that I don't support beginners trying to trade, but there is no point in managing a journal meant really for him to have a thread where there are a lot of views to his daily updates, and that's about the only motivation.

I haven't clicked on anything, but this journal appears to be over with but it never even started.

#30     Feb 18, 2012