According to the donkeys at MSNBC, we are now running concentration camps.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 16, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

It's not like America hasn't shoved Japanese Americans into concentration camps before.

#11     Jun 17, 2018
    CaseyB likes this.

2. Where is Melania with her '' Be Best and , I will fight against bulling of children''.

#12     Jun 17, 2018
    piezoe likes this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 17, 2018
  4. That MSNBC turd “parents better wake up and take notice because your children may be next”

Ummm, no you lying sack of shit.
    Only if your parents try illegally invading another country.

How can anyone watch that drivel and not realize the blatant propaganda?

#14     Jun 17, 2018
  5. It's called imbecility.

upload_2018-6-17_18-56-24.png

#15     Jun 17, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#16     Jun 17, 2018
    MoneyMatthew likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

except they were reuniting families (nice try though):

González's mother, Elizabeth Brotons Rodríguez, drowned in November 1999 while attempting to leave Cuba with González and her boyfriend to get to the United States.[1][2] The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) initially placed González with paternal relatives in Miami, who sought to keep him in the United States against his father's demands that González be returned to Cuba.

A United States district court ruling from the Southern District of Florida that only González's father, and not his extended relatives, could petition for asylum on the boy's behalf was upheld by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. After the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear the case, by order of U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, federal agents took González from the paternal relatives and returned him to his father in Cuba in June 2000.

In a September 2005 interview with 60 Minutes after being sent back to Cuba, González stated that during his stay in the U.S., his family members were "telling me bad things about [my father]", and "were also telling me to tell him that I did not want to go back to Cuba, and I always told them I wanted to."[17]

#17     Jun 17, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yeah, let's just send the boy back to one of the most corrupt brutal leftist communist regimes ever which jailed opponents in concentration camps -- no matter what his family in the U.S. who escaped the regime desired.

#18     Jun 17, 2018
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

haha...I take it you've never visited the island?

#19     Jun 17, 2018
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I have no plans to visit the island until both Castro brothers are no longer with us.

#20     Jun 17, 2018