Accidental Thread Deletion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, May 22, 2004.

1. I appologize for accidently deleting Maharaja's thread. He started the thread with this:

WTF is it with chicks dropping the boyfriend bomb after you get thier number, call em up, take them to something and then...

"Oh yeah my boyfriend also does..."

"It's funny, just the other day I was talking to my boyfriend about..."

"My boyfriend has the same..."

...FUCking bitches. Stop giving me your number in the first place!! Or do it the old fashioned way and give a fucking fake. Geez..what a WASTE of a night it was tonite.

2. ratboy88 said:

don't sweat it....act like it is not an issue. if she was into her b/f she never would have gone out with you in the first place. just treat her like one of many chicks. don't call her for a week and when you do ask her out for a weekday evening, never for the weekend. make her wonder what you have going on. do all of this if you think she is worth it, if not toss the number and find the next victim.

3. Nitro said:

Man,

I am single now. I sincerely hope you are talking about teenage girls.

Women don't behave this way, and a man that has some woman telling him about her boyfriend on a date tries to gently end the night ASAP. The woman is either insecure or has some other less obvious issue, or she has no taste.

nitro

4. Rearden Metal said:

Many young girls like to have a platonic doormat 'nice guy' friend around to tease/torture, and do her all sorts of favors. This is very common, and she's just trying to interview you for that position. If you go one (maybe two) dates without even getting to first base, quit wasting time on her and move on. Let some other sucker be her 'nice guy' platonic friend.

I highly recommend you read:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=books&n=507846

5. Gringinho said:

A girl who doesn't want to go any further can be quite cruel sometimes, no ? A boyfriend-phrase is such an easy, but yet effective and poisonous, way of saying "thanks, but no thanks" to any further dates.

A little more evil girl would be dating guys to find someone better than she already got - but then you'd be in trouble anyways.

:D :D :D

6. Turok Said:

It's simple...you seemed like a better option when alcohol was involved. Once the blood thickened you weren't quite as attractive and required her to play the "boyfriend" card as an exit.

JB

7. Yup, that's about it for the replies.

8. Thanks. I had it in the browser's cache. That's the last time I keep open two IE's at once with different ET's in them!

9. DOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. i think i speak for all of humanity when i say

whew glad you could save this one!

#10     May 22, 2004