Access to KOSPI 200 Futures and Options

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ahab72, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ahab72

ahab72

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you about E*Trade Securities and to seek if there would be any interest from you firm to participate in the KRX (Korea Exchange) listed derivatives market. Depending on your needs, our firm provides an array of services/connectivity for clients.

KOSPI 200 Futures and Options being one of the most liquid market globally, there are an extensive foreign and local market makers participating in the market. KOSPI 200 Futures is expected to be listed in the Globex later this year.

Please let me know if you need any other information on matters of interest. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    You can get in touch with me.. via my email: krx@etrade.co.kr

2. moarla

moarla

simply go to Interactive brokers...

3. ahab72

ahab72

:( :( :(

4. RedDuke

RedDuke

I am trading this futures contract through IB and liking it a lot. It is liquid and produces decent moves.

Right now the only way to trade it from US is via Interactive Brokers. I am pretty happy with them, but if there are other ways I would love to hear about them.

Also, IB margin is high for such calm instrument. It is around $13,500 currently. Which I believe is exchange overnight margin. IB uses it as intra day.

Thanks,
    redduke