Abuse by moderator of private information for personal agenda...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinda like your disgusting buddy resinate.

Right?

This is why you've got your panties in a wad.

Right?

#11     Apr 22, 2010
  2. Thanks for proving my point, thank you very much.

#12     Apr 22, 2010
  3. Thanks for proving the point that what everyone's said all along- that he was deleting the most disgusting posts you made, posts that defended pedophilia and other such vile acts, and was the other disgusting vermin that joked about hurting kids - to be true, since you in no way defended his ouster.

#13     Apr 22, 2010
  4. If they gave consent, I'd post it. I neither posted anyone's IP or Zip code or location without their consent. In fact, I posted nothing specific about anyone whatsoever.

You have no rights on this forum. It is a private forum. You post here on your own accord, no one makes you post here. And again, no privacy was compromised.

Again, anyone reading the thread (except you, of course) understands there is no agenda, and certainly not a right wing one.

Except that I am NOT a professional, but a volunteer and certainly not a police officer. I am not paid to do what I do, and there certainly exists no law or rule preventing me looking at IPs, as it is part of the volunteer effort requirement to perform my "job". I look at them all day, as I said, to compare usernames to spammers, trolls, etc. I even have a database to reference past offenders.

It's only a big deal to you, it would seem. As for spying on accounts, that is not within the capability of this, or any, forum engine. You cannot read people's PMs. You cannot get any other information than what you, yourself, provide by logging on to the site, which again, is your choice to do.

Again, no information was given out to anyone. No marketing information was passed on to you. Everyone is completely in the dark as to anything whatsoever about you - or anyone else unless they volunteered information. The only one who finds an "abuse" is you. The only thing people learned about you from this experience (if they weren't already aware) is how silly you behave.

I am a right winger? As I have said many times, I am a conservative who voted for Obama and Democrat in my state elections last time. By most measures, I am an independent that leans right, or - at most - a libertarian. But neither my political views nor my beliefs came into play when I curiously looked to see the origin of the top posters of the political forum and then did NOT share any of the information outside of a general result, with no specifics and no names.

Perhaps, but Baron and Joe would/should have responded the exact same way: Nothing was violated, no information was shared, no one was harmed.

Feel free to PM me with any further questions and I will be happy to answer them. Enjoy the day.

#14     Apr 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.