Abuse amongst traders

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by 1000stars, Oct 17, 2005.

1. I, for one being the subject of Apexs anger and rage rather find his level headed analysis of this thread a farce. This "person" plays both sides of the fence and both sides of the market as it suits his attacks. The only thing that matters his measly p+l. That is the root of the anger and frustration here.

These people that attack ask for specific methodologies and market opinions, so that they can be attacked or in effect stolen.

Why should we provide a methodology for this type of poster? Even when we are right we are wrong. These type of trolls just want to vent and should be ignored or banned from the site in my opinion.

#21     Oct 19, 2005
  2. what post from fxskalper did you find?

#22     Oct 19, 2005
  3. good 1 :))))))))

#23     Oct 19, 2005
  4. zdreg

zdreg

my suggestion is to get rid of posters like you who are inclined to name calling.

#24     Oct 19, 2005
  5. thanks, lets make these boards a happy and safer place to exchange ideas.

#25     Oct 19, 2005
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

some times we hurt those we love the most because we believe they will forgive us.

#26     Oct 19, 2005
  7. TGregg

TGregg

They just sign up again. Until EliteTrader has a better form of user verification, they'll always have this board to scream from.

:(

#27     Oct 19, 2005
  8. And, besides which, name calling is only symptomatic and not the biggest problem. I recall some sophisticated members who were very good at placing barbs under other members skins --- creating the tension and the names they were called.

As long as you have arguments without support in an environment without social controls, behaviour will be bad.

Also, the argument about abuse being a reflection of the abuser, and its spin-offs is just so much amateur psychobabble. But thats also a big part of any trading board :)

Keep it together Elite - its a balance. This place still has more good ideas posted than T2W.

#28     Oct 19, 2005
  9. zdreg

zdreg

let them scream. probably saves some women from misery:)

#29     Oct 19, 2005
  10. Who wants to read a well moderated board where advertisers prime the pump?

#30     Oct 19, 2005