Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hcour, Jun 8, 2006.

1. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

And we clearly cant trust the Republicans either!

Al-Queda operations are still alive and kicking unfortunately.

Education on both sides is what is required, not bombs.

#21     Jun 8, 2006
  2. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/

Mr Berg please tell the ladies and gentlemen of elite trader why your son was on a bus sitting next to Zacarias Moussaoui and why he allowed him access to his laptop computer and also gave him his personal password.

no further questions your honor.

#22     Jun 8, 2006
  3. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Mid-term elections coming - any coincidence?

#23     Jun 8, 2006
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I was wrong jem the trillions are paying off

15:22 FBI says 'no specific or credible intelligence threat' from Zarqawi network or Al Qaeda in the US - Reuters

#24     Jun 8, 2006
  5. Congrats to our country, our President and all our citizens (no matter how many liberals hate this) that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has been eliminated. Excellent... job well done.

#25     Jun 8, 2006
  6. A-Z dead...southamerica and ZZZZzzzz must be heartbroken. Oh well, there's always some other murdering animal for them to root for.

#26     Jun 8, 2006
  7. I just wish they would play the film that the camera recorded as the guided missile "homed in" on Zarqawi.

As I understand it, some of these films, taken from very high tech weaponry, show the person's look of surprise as the missile flies right through the window and turns them into a rack of human spareribs.

Congratulations to the SFT "meat eaters" who found him and marked the structure. Has to be a helluva rush to know that you got him and outside your team, no one else will every know it.

I am pretty sure they have run out of virgins in their version of heaven by now :)

Steve

#27     Jun 8, 2006

8. this just in:

NICK BERG'S HEAD, Zacarias Moussaoui, and ZARQAWI all located on a Greyhound Bus headed to ground zero. someone call fema and give them the "head's up".

#28     Jun 8, 2006
  9. Mission Accomplished?

#29     Jun 8, 2006
  10. jem

jem

El Cubano

Between finding wmd manufacturing facilities and forcing them to train elsewhere and destorying their command and control, I can not even believe a thinking fellow would question my statement.

Question. Bettter to have left al queda to live and grow under the soverign protection of the Taliban in afghanistan or not.

Really before your post I could not imagine someone even debating the point.

#30     Jun 8, 2006