Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hcour, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Yes, the guy is dead. If the report didn't convince you, then check the pictures or the video.

I think if they got this one wrong, that would pretty much be the straw that broke the camel's back.

But yes, Bush is still an idiot.

#11     Jun 8, 2006
  2. jem

jem

Micheal Berg is just like the the post 911 morons who were asking what has America done to these people to cause them to kill 3000 in the World Trade Center.

You can not trust a liberal to think straight, assign blame and come up with a non utopian plan. It is why I was afraid to vote for Kerry.

For instance you could never have trusted a liberal to have gone into afghanistan and destroyed the al aqueda operations.

And now they would be and even stronger bio terroist threat.

Put a liberal in charge and you get Micheal Berg type reasoning. It is why they are so scary. Hey GWB is scary too. But not as scary as sitting back and letting al queda manufacture WMD in afghanistan.

#12     Jun 8, 2006
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Mr Bergs' argument makes as much as sense as blaming the ticket agent that sold his son a plane ticket to Iran.

#13     Jun 8, 2006
  4. mamamia

mamamia

How many times must Zarqawi die????????

Updated: 6:31 a.m. ET March 4, 2004
    "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in the Sulaimaniyah mountains of northern Iraq “during the American bombing there,”
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

uhhh and lest not forget the infamus behadings

American fakes own decapitation in broadcast videotape
    POSTED: Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:01:09 AM
    UPDATED: Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:01:09 AM
    SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco man who faked his own decapitation in a video aired Saturday says “It was part of a stunt, but no one noticed it up until now.”

Twenty-two-year-old Benjamin Vanderford tells The Associated Press he videotaped the staged beheading at his friend’s house using fake blood
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=21680

#14     Jun 8, 2006
  5. So Bush is a ticket agent?

LOL....

#15     Jun 8, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

this is just an opinion and a way off base one at that...how would you know they would be stronger or that they arent much stronger now than before? How does spending billions upon billions of dollars and many lives to catch a couple of thugs make you come up with that absurd conclusion??? oh ok..you heard it on FOX therefore it must be the case. We have not one iota of a clue if we have even put one miniscule of a dent on anything. We have killed many civilians and many of our soldiers and journalists have died and we may not even be any closer than before we went into afgahni or Iraq...id much rather have done covert operations and killed them one by one than what we've done..for crying out loud the borders arent even secure and weve cut down funding to major cities earmarked for terrorism...cmon stop making this a political right/left bullshit you always seem to make this and start thinking in logical terms...peace

#16     Jun 8, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Do you support tougher border patrols in the straights between Cuba and the Keys? Do you think JFK "choked" at the Bay of Pigs? Would you support military action against Castro?

#17     Jun 8, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

i can count in my hand how many cubans come thru the str8ts and i doubt it a terrorist would use that as an option to get in ( although anything is possible). Im thinking they be coming in via mexico or canada....I would 100% without a shadow of a doubt support an assasination attempt on him and the nigga aint even a threat ( maybe to his own people ) and thats just for personal reasons. Hell Ill be fine with the US lifting the embargo which does more harm to american farmers than fidels government..he has some nice digs and eats and smokes the finnest money can buy.

My point is Jem made a statement he cant back up..we have no clue if we are closer to solving whatever we are trying to solve by throwing money and our soldiers into afgahnistan or Iraq.

I have a question for you in our fight against terrorism...do you think it is more important to send money to rebuild Iraq or send money to New york/LA via homeland security???

p.s. and yes jfk choked he left many many men die because of his desicion at the last minute.

#18     Jun 8, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

No I never felt removing Saddam was a paramount policy issue and certainly not worth a trillion. Like you I'd be covertly killing people like Saddam and Fidel ala Allende. It'd be a lot cheaper, far safer for our GI's and more fun. I'm surprised GHB didn't teach GWB the ways of the CIA.

#19     Jun 8, 2006
  10. [​IMG]

#20     Jun 8, 2006