Absolutely the best explanation of technical patterns

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TraderAbdo, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Hi guys ,

Today, as a coincidence, I saw a video on YouTube that changed my view of technical models.
    I always tried it, but in the end I didn't find the result, but after this video I knew the real reason behind its failure.
    There are four conditions for a technical pattern will be taken and will be successful
    Watch the video and say what you think

2. dozu888

dozu888

useless.

3. gaussian

gaussian

1 post shill post.

Tell your buddy who made this video it's information that can be found in the first 30 pages of any TA book.

qlai and themickey like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I could take about 30 seconds of that accent before I had to bail on it. WTF is with all these non-native English folks trying to tell people stuff that which has been known for decades?

Oi!

murray t turtle, _eug_ and Baozi like this.
  5. gaussian

gaussian

It's not so different than every other scammer on the market.

Look at my cool video its preview has ARROWS and CIRCLES and (THING YOU NEED TO KNOW) in the title. Gets them views, where they shill their bullshit to lower income/overburdened people who want a way out of the 9 to 5 but can't stand working for it. Necklines on head and shoulders and trendlines are the bread and butter of the BS easy income game. I remember paying for a month of some trading academy to see what it was all about and it was literally "look if you bought when it hit the neckline it was a rocketship now imagine if you bought 30 calls instead of 100 stock!" I get 1-2 letters a month from these shills addressed to "active trader" - usually from online trading academy or some other fly by night operation selling their hilton lobby seminars to thirsty and lazy people (I suspect either IB or TDA sells trader information to these people - I haven't confirmed which).

MLMs got popular on the same technique. It's highly effective at leveraging people's collective stupidity for profit. Once you wake up and realize almost everything is an ad it's hard to miss.

(P.S. I hate these people and in my circle of friends I can rant for hours about forex scammers provided the bartender keeps my tab open)

6. heispark

heispark

Total BS. I see odd of H&S pattern is now no better than coin tossing..... Forget about classical patterns. Come on, we live in algo era!

7. volpri

volpri

N
    now overnight...

8. themickey

themickey

Thx for heads up, reeks of bs doesn't it.
    Not even gonna bother to look at turd's video.

9. Baozi

Baozi

I am Italian.. so I'm really far from being a native speaker.. but man, that accent is truly unbearable!

OP: I think that on Fiverr you can hire voice artists to read your script...

10. Must know?

Here's what you "MUST KNOW"...

"Buy Support"
    "Sell Resistance"
    "Chase Breakouts"
    "Trade with stops"

Where can you find those gems of trading wisdom? Chapter One of any TA book.

#10     Nov 17, 2019
    birdman and murray t turtle like this.