Absolute zero...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Nov 29, 2020.

1. The question is can matter exist in the state of absolute zero?

2. But, more importantly, why don't snakes have armpits?

3. Overnight

Overnight

Absolute zero is theoretical and does not exist, because it cannot be measured.

You realize things when you hear science fiction while thinking of science fact.

4. It's like the ability to measure anything is based on the world of matter(atoms), at absolute zero matter does not exist, hence the theory of anti-matter outside the universe, which can be classified as absolute zero, anti-matter= absolute zero

5. What is the universe expanding into? think about it... I mean space part of the universe, the theory of pressure and light, while the universe is expanding faster than light, and that is why the universe is cooling toward absolute zero, because it's expanding into absolute zero, while the brightest stars in the universe reside on the edge of the universe where it is much closer absolute zero, time space does not exist outside of matter. you can say the simulation ends when dark matter can no longer support light matter. A theory passes as a theory until one event disproves it, in this case, one event which is the end of matter proves my theory...which can also be disproven by a second event after the first event...

6. IMO........Time is linear.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Time is Money :D

Tsing Tao likes this.
  8. They probably used to have armpits because a long time ago one of them picked an apple from the tree of knowledge, which would have required at least one arm (and therefore a pit too) right? Unless they had created some sort of apple-picking device that was operated using their forked tongues or tail or even telepathy. Then again perhaps the snake just shook the tree trunk very hard and the apple fell off... so may be no arms were involved. Hmmm, it's a complex and emotive subject.

9. See, that's what I like. Science.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Strippers dance for money. Can it also be argued they dance for time?

#10     Dec 17, 2020