Absolute Return Performance

Discussion in 'Options' started by nycderivtrader, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Well done and good luck!

#11     Feb 15, 2010
  2. MTE

MTE

Can you show a real and audited track record?

#12     Feb 15, 2010
  3. Ditto.

All I see are some numbers and a cheap plot posted on an anonymous web board.

#13     Feb 15, 2010
  4. Nope, cannot provide an audited track record and don't believe it would be of value until enough time passes-

The value I seek in posting these cheap charts are just to provide some ongoing online data and the hope to speak with people down the line-

For those who have a genuine interest- perhaps after a lot more data is available- and audited, please PM me.

NYCDT

#14     Feb 15, 2010
  5. The internet is an amazing thing where anonimous people post lottery ticket like trading results with the desire of helping the poor downtrodden masses. What's the underlying contract symbol, TROL?

#15     Feb 15, 2010
  6. I'll provide every transaction report and audited results when the appropriate individual expresses interest.

I trade/invest in mainly large caps- across the board

Thanks-

NYCDT

#16     Feb 15, 2010
    #17     Feb 15, 2010
  8. Xflat-

This is very childish; I'd appreciate if you put your time and effort into someone else's postings.

Cheers all,

NYCDT

xflat2186

02-15-10 06:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from nycderivtrader:

I cant provide any transaction reports or audited results to any of the appropriate individuals who express interest. I also really have no idea what it takes legally or otherwise to manage money for people but hey, if I post this and someone sends me money woo hooo!

I trade/invest in mainly large caps- across the board. Which easily gives me credibility

Thanks-

NYCDT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#18     Feb 15, 2010
  9. My time and effort took all of less than a minute and I believe my post achieved the point I was trying to make. Posting that silly chart and claims backed up by air on an anonymous web board is nothing more than an exercise in self-flatulence. The notion that anyone who has serious money to invest would actually take that chart and baseless numbers with any degree of seriousness is fairly absurd, and I find my post no more childish than yours.

#19     Feb 15, 2010
  10. You will have to agree that what I have provided thus far is decent with a sharpe +2

Enjoy!

#20     Feb 15, 2010