Abramoff claims meetings with Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Matt8200, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Hilarious-

Dude has the email, he says.... but won't make it public....

He was invited to the ranch by Bush..... or perhaps in a form letter by his staff???

We'll see....

2. His approval ratings will not drop anymore. The ratings have bottomed at 39% and will stay there for the forseeable future. That is the percentage of the population, primarily from the South, for who Bush can do no wrong. The numerous posts on this chat board by the simple minded right-wing boot-lickers is evidence of this blind loyalty.

"The guy saw me in almost a dozen settings, and joked with me about a bunch of things, including details of my kids. Perhaps he has forgotten everything, who knows," Abramoff wrote in an e-mail to Kim Eisler, national editor for the Washingtonian magazine.

Yes, just like the guy forgot meeting his good friend Kenneth Lay whose company jet he used extensively during his campaign for Texas governor. This right-wing cabal does not even pretend to hide their Cronyism, Corruption, lies and deceit, government sponsered graft in the form of no-bid contracts, outright theft of public resources by giving large campaign donors free mineral rights and the list continues. After all, if the voters do not care, why should they bother hiding their theft?

Quote from Matt8200:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11261495/

Bush claims he never met him but Abramoff says they had a dozen meetings. I wonder how much more this will drop his approval rating.

3. Your such an ignorant tard

4. dis

dis

5. Here we have a prime example of the illiterate drone supporter I was referring to. Failing all logic, the mental midget will resort to attacking with ad hominem non sequiturs.

Quote from Burtakus:

Your such an ignorant tard

6. Ricter

Ricter

You're "bang on", ConMan. I don't know if the Abramoff thing will turn out to be true or not, but the rest is right.

7. It is time for Reid to go if he indeed exchanged favors for campaign donations. However this affliction of gross corruption seems to have gripped the neo-commies en masse in comparision to a handful of "liberals".

Quote from dis:

But of course meeting with Abramoff was against the law.

Abramoff Team and Bush's Office Had Frequent Contact, Records Show :D

8. ah, the irony.

9. this administration is the most vile n corrupt in the 100+ yrs.

#10     Feb 10, 2006