About William Derber Gann

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cf0532, May 10, 2009.

1. cf0532

cf0532

I think WD' theory is different from others' as followings:

1, the trading is a usual career just like doctors, engineers, scientists and so on. It is rather than gambling which many people deem, and even some people do as. So, the more efforts you have paid on the trading, the more success you gain. Just as other careers, it is impossible that each one can do well. At least there is some people who are not good at it and fail. That is why each good thing can't be recognised. As it is worth our time and energy to study, and it has limitless secrets. That is why WD said in his last years he alse can't understand the market wholely , although he paid much on it.

2, WD considered the up-and-downs of the market as the developement of the things in the world, such as human, beings, even the minerals. The move of the market should be similar with others in the world. Because it is in the world, and it should, even must, have the attribute of the world. We should not know why, and we only need to know and use. This is easy to understand. WD said it moved like wave and fit planets. We can see the wave exists in all things of the world. The movement of market fits the move of planets. But it never means some stock fits some planet. Just the commonness works.

3, In my view, WD's theory is open and alse shows the unity of the world from the market.

#41     May 13, 2009
    #42     May 13, 2009
  3. Jack, so where on the hierarchy does that put you, with -24% in a trading contest?

Also, tell us why you failed in your promise to your former IBD group to turn $10 thousand into $1 million in 100 days and post updates on ET.

#43     May 13, 2009
  4. LMAO you old conning, bullshiter, snake oils sales man you!

You take one trading day of mine from months ago, where I said it was my best, and claim that is what I make, and that an expert makes over 100 time that amount? :p :D :eek:
    If what you say here were even remotely true, please englighten uas as to why:

1. You [jack hershey] came in last place in a trading competition you did back in '02 (getting -24% and then quitting) ... hey, maybe that was your best day!

2. spydertrader claimed to get the absolute high and low of a short trade (that he was obviously looking to go long on) and posts a fake blotter on ET ... hey, maybe that was his best day!

3. Neoxx tried to master SCT, made an absolute fool of himself the first time he posted live, and then, after being trained by you personally for months, he failed again on multiple days ... hey, maybe those were his best days!

P.S. At least we're all claiming to trade here. Your main protege, nkhoi who brought your stupid ass back here after you were banned, doesn't even do that much, so I guess he doesn't have a best day!

#44     May 13, 2009
  5. In the shitter, right where he belongs! :p

He was giving the same Song and Dance to them ... before turning tail and running off to find a new group of people to con. :eek: :mad:

P.S. Now back to our regularly schuduled fantasy session.

#45     May 13, 2009
  6. lindq

lindq

Hey, lay off Jack, okay.

Jack is, in fact, the ONLY trading industry comedian working today.

And he deserves our applause for that.

Never since Gann has someone been so successful - and damn funny - at making something so simple appear to be so complex and mystical.

I've tried myself to write a book on how to trade successfully, and had plans to send it off to Wiley Publishers. You know, the folks who fill the bookshelves with all the great crap about how to make a million.

But when I completed my manuscript it was only three pages long. Even with charts.

So I take my hat off to Jack, and hope he keeps posting.

Note to Jack: Jack, for a couple bucks you can get yourself a webcam and post your comments to YouTube. Let us know when, okay?

#46     May 13, 2009
  7. You want to watch jack hershey on a webcam!#!!??:confused: :eek: :p

Damn ...what a fucking freak!

#47     May 13, 2009
  8. lindq

lindq

Well, he'd be a hell of a lot funnier than that E-Trade baby, don't you think? Especially if he did it naked.

I wonder if YouTube has a file size limit for videos though. That might be a problem for Jack, given that he'd probably run to about 3 hours to explain a chart.

:D

#48     May 13, 2009
  9. cf0532

cf0532

Hello, juck.Thank you for your reply.
    Good words.

#49     May 13, 2009
  10. cf0532

cf0532

Hi, ARealGannTrader, why don't you say some words?

#50     May 13, 2009