About William Derber Gann

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cf0532, May 10, 2009.

1. Kumo Bob

Kumo Bob

I'm new to Gann Theory, but I get that it takes a lot to learn how to use it. Can you suggest some good blogs that are oriented toward Gann?

#101     May 23, 2009
  2. Kumo Bob

Kumo Bob

I must be part of the far out crowd. I base my trades on Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, and Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as well as other math oriented systems.

I often trade according to the cyclical patterns when they appear, so the Gann theory does not seem to far out. I've heard that June 6th is a special Gann day. I don't know if that is supposed to be a peak or a low but I'm going to be watching to see if the Gann theory calls this correctly.

I appreciate your reply, and the details provided. I'm not on board with Gann just yet, but I'd like to find a blog where the Gann theory is used in order to make a judgment.

#102     May 23, 2009
  3. I am shocked.

Now Gann isnt my hero anymore.

But what he wrote sounded so true.

Who is then my hero, Richard Dennis, i guess.

Ah no, better i be my own hero.

I dont can predict highs or lows and when they occur, but i can predict when the markets starts to move and to which price it goes at least in a given time window. It always can go further, thats why i trade the cycle to the end.

Still on of my trading facts is, that time cycles lead the price cycles, buts that all not 100% predictible, because once the move started, every support and resistance can stop the momentum of the move and end the cycle, but in most cases the move, the pattern will work perfect out.

I stay my own hero.
    My name is HATEtheRisk and i am the greatest trader of all times.
    Its sad to know, but i am probably to only guy who will ever have a 90% winrate in trading. I never thought that i am so damn smart, great that it paid out. LOL

One advice to all the losers, dont think too complicated. My trading is really easy if you have got it. I basically look on clear price pattern who repeat all the time, actually this pattern are what the market is, around 5 pattern, who are stuck in each other all the time, in cycles in cycles, within price and time cycles of support and resistance areas and the begin and end of important time bars, like Daily, Weekly, Monthly - Bars.

Who cares, i make tha money, right now. LOL

PEACE:cool:

#103     Apr 9, 2012
  4. j2ee

j2ee

Very good reply!!!:D

#104     Sep 27, 2012