about tradestation

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by daytrademargin, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Wait... your name has the word 'trade' in it, so I think YOU are the one that works for TradeStation and you are simply providing some exposure here on the forum.

And you also have 'margin' in your name which means you work for TradeStation in their Margin department.

Pretty slick there 'day' 'trade' 'margin'.

:cool:

I think you've gotten great advice in this thread, but apparently you have a paranoia complex or something to believe that TradeStation has employees here in secret trying to dismiss your one thread.

#31     Mar 17, 2007
  2. The only one that is paranoid is you because you are selling copies over and over of "traders international" $5,000.00 course on ebay over and over. You keep making copies of it and reselling it. You're a real loser to do something like that. You are totally dishonest. It's only a matter of time before the FBI catches up with you and "traders international" sues you.

#32     Mar 17, 2007
  3. Has anyone tried using DAS Trader or Trader IQ with IB? Both platforms lok like they would provide better charts and I see them used by quite a few different smaller brokerages.

#33     Mar 17, 2007