About to start longest equity bull market in history

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Lights, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Should we re-visit this thread today? I believe we reached 10% today. Unreal, this post marked the very top of the market. Impeccable timing.

#21     Jun 1, 2012
  2. Instead of the EPIC FAIL of trying to call the top.

This guy did the EPIC FAIL of trying to buy into a bear market.

Most traders think, to be taken seriously, they need to add "value" by saying something different than the obvious and out-smarting everyone else.

You can talk all the macro and micro crap you want, the one obvious thing is ...... the market is under pressure, until it isn't. and right now, it's still under pressure.

#22     Jun 1, 2012
  3. themickey

themickey

In a nutshell this is the correct response imo.

#23     Jun 1, 2012
  4. it starts....now....no wait....now....nope not yet....now....really.....oops....sorry.......nnnnnowww.....oh crap....

#24     Jun 5, 2012
  5. Ok it's almost the end of june and thus 2 months have passed, the resurgence of the bull market is near.

#25     Jun 22, 2012
  6. Another top it is.:D

#26     Jun 22, 2012
  7. :D you would think so. But there's no reason for the market to go down now.

Note that last two corrections we had a vix of 40. This correction had a vix of 25-30.

What does that tell you? Mean retail didn't buy protection. Retail is starting to "believe". When retail starts believing is when the bear market starts.

I would love for the market to reach new highs to sucker in suckers.:p :cool: :D ...just right before the crash.

#27     Jun 22, 2012
  8. Assume the correction hasn't started yet.

#28     Jun 22, 2012

9. lol good 1:)

#29     Jun 25, 2012
  10. I don't see a correction in the near future.:confused:

#30     Jun 29, 2012