About to go to college.... can't invest for 4 years?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Absolute, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Really....concealing assets and hiding income to qualify for government programs is not illegal....news to me einstein.

Fearful trader my ass....I have days that are more than you make in a year, spend some time and do a search.

I love it when moreons try to tell me how to structure my taxes so that I can pay less. Nothing better than some schmuck earning 30k a year telling me how to manage my money. Do you really think that you know more about this than I do? FYI, I have friends who are CPA's and when it comes to trading taxes, they ask me for options....

My opinion of the original poster remains the same....a leech who should be paying his own way but wants to pull a cramer and take those low interest college loans and parylay into a fortune in the market. Well go ahead then....chase that fortune!

The reality is, that money will come to me and every other good trader out there.

#51     Feb 2, 2006
  2. You can use that paper to whipe your ass with.

#52     Feb 2, 2006
  3. Absolute

Absolute

mschey, I'd like to know where you got the notion that I can completely afford college? You don't know how ridiculously cheap institutions are with giving aid and how hard it is to get aid. Middle-class families get screwed HARD on college aid... college is easy to pay for if you're rich or you're a poor minority. Seeing as I'm neither, I know I'll be screwed if I go into big debt for college. I come out and have to take a shitty job to pay it off and then get a grad degree and fall into a never-ending cycle of middle class debt repayments... NO THANKS. Investing is the only way out of this cycle, and I'm already going to take on plenty of college debt paying for it all.

#53     Feb 5, 2006